• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LR Luxury Replica

Villerete

Looking Around
23/4/21
Hi, everybody,
does anyone of you experts know the shop https://luxuryreplica.to/ ? As they offer a PayPal-payment, I ordered yesterday in the evening a Blancpain watch, but except for an e-mail-confirmation of the order nothing is happening. So do you know whether this is a shop you can trust?
Thanks for any hint, Joerg.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Hi, everybody,
does anyone of you experts know the shop https://luxuryreplica.to/ ? As they offer a PayPal-payment, I ordered yesterday in the evening a Blancpain watch, but except for an e-mail-confirmation of the order nothing is happening. So do you know whether this is a shop you can trust?
Thanks for any hint, Joerg.

bro, you got scammed 100%. Read around the forum and learn more about the rep world and about the TDs. Try to stop the PP transaction

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Why wouldn’t you trust them? “Many famous people already have Swiss replicas and they are totally consoled with their purchases.” There’s photos of John Travolta and Leonardo DiCaprio looking totally consoled too, so it’s obviously a 100% legit business.

Why wouldn’t you trust them? “Many famous people already have Swiss replicas and they are totally consoled with their purchases.” There’s photos of John Travolta and Leonardo DiCaprio looking totally consoled too, so it’s obviously a 100% legit business.

Shiz bro - every MF knows that Leo died at the end of that boat flic...

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
ZRIiTL.jpg

It looks totally legit, you made a good choice. Maybe you can even drive there to collect the watch and save on shipping. Hey, maybe they get you a nice expresó and a bottle of Perrier, you know, the good old authorised dealer treatment!

Villerete

Looking Around
23/4/21
Thanks a lot for your advice - in the meantime I got an invoice by them, and it came via PayPal. So I hope not to be scammed. So I wall update you about the case.
Wishes, Jörg.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Thanks a lot for your advice - in the meantime I got an invoice by them, and it came via PayPal. So I hope not to be scammed. So I wall update you about the case.
Wishes, Jörg.

They are going to send you a cheap watch that costs $75 on AliExpress, then you'll have to explain to PP that the illegal counterfeit watch that you purchased and paid for with PP (thus breaching PP's T & C) is not the watch you ordered.

And PP won't care.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
Best, original marketing quote ever:

If you dream about Swiss quality, but your pocket can't afford it, Swiss replica watch is the best solution for your problem.

Google it:

Reactions: Paolo069

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Wishes, Jörg.

Mate, just cancel and reverse that payment as soon as you can. That site is a complete scam!

Villerete

Looking Around
23/4/21
Hi there, it's me again.
They really seem to be serious - I have cancelled the order and they refunded me immediately via my PayPal-account.
Best wishes to all experts, and thank you very much for your advice. For future cases: I read that https://trustytime.io/ is really trustworthy - they are, aren't they?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
For future cases: I read that https://trustytime.io/ is really trustworthy - they are, aren't they?
Yes.
You need to go to the Trusted Dealers section of the forum. There's a link, right at the top of the page, on every page on the forum. Then, pick any Trusted Dealer in that section, and look at their posts to find out their latest, legit website URL. That way, there is no chance that you'll end up accidentally using a scam site.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
LOL

"Every 1:1 replica we offer on our website uses watch movements that have been crafted in Switzerland. We simply assemble the watch in Hong Kong. This allows you to get Swiss craftsmanship, which is sheer perfection. You also get the cost efficiency of Hong Kong, which is known for its unmatched efficacy."