• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JTimeStore.com v JTime.cc v Genuine Omega

Mr V

Horology Curious
25/3/21

Hi Guys. Thought I’d post something that you might find interesting and useful for future reference. I have bought a watch from JTimestore.com which as we all know is not a trusted dealer. They did actually send me a watch however. I’ve also bought the same model from the real JTime.cc store. (Thanks Li & Lana) They are both Rolex Yachtmaster replicas. Today also, I’ve bought a genuine Omega Seamaster 300 diver from Goldsmiths for £4170!! I bought the JTimestore.com watch because it was my first purchase and I was ignorant about how to go about buying replicas. So I found this forum and bought the same watch from the real JTime.cc store. I bought the genuine Omega because I am 60 now and wanted to finally treat myself to a proper genuine watch. Anyway, I thought I would report my feelings about all three watches as a guide as to what you get for your money. First of all, the JTimestore.com Yachtmaster: Cost $468 and a piece of shit. It looks and feels like a toy. The winder is rough, it loses 20 seconds a day and is light in weight and the cyclops is bad and so are the fonts. Next, the JTime.cc Yachtmaster: Wow, what a replica! (VS Factory). It really looks and feels real. It’s heavy and the winder is smooth and silky. Not done any actual timekeeping on it yet but Lana,s time graph said +8 seconds per day. Finally, the genuine Omega: been online and my actual watch is +1 second per day and of course resistance to 15000gauss magnetism and water resistant to 300m. The testing alone takes 10 days on the Omega. Here are the photos. Hope this helps you make an informed decision for future purchases.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Hello Sir.

As you correctly pointed out, jtimestore.com is not a trusted dealer. The fact is that this website no longer exists (currently not avail.). A common practice used by scammers is as follows:

- Finding TD names in RWI and other forums
- Creating a website with a similar domain
- Hope that customers confuse them with the original (in the case of Li from JTime.cc).
- Sell a cheap dghate (u1 factory or something) watch for the price of a real rep and have a margin of 400 usd.

I hope you learned from it.
Happy 60th .;)

Mr V

Horology Curious
25/3/21
Many thanks my friend. A lovely post. Thanks for your respect sir. Unfortunately Jtime store is still up and running as I’ve just tried it. I do however thank you for your heads up on scammers. Thanks for your birthday wishes.

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
Thank you for
posting this, I’m a huge omega fan, and have a few gen rolexes which 1 the datejust is the only one I like, but my arf datejust feels gen lol

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Ok I tried now also a second time, homepage is up again. You will also see some scam site that copy "trustytime.io" or other TDs.
stick to the list above and be happy:)

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Jtimestore.com is not a trusted dealer but it's worse, it's a known scam website, the owner is known, his info has been posted in another thread about this. He tried to erase all the info linked to him, but unfortunately, by removing all his personal informations from the web, he only left the informations about his scam, which is quite the opposite of what he was trying to achieve since now everything link him to this website.

The website will come down at some point, it's just a matter of time.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher