• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

gfunk11

Looking Around
3/5/21
I've purchased several reps in the past few months, all QC's were sent in quite fast, within a week or so. My 2 recent orders, IWC from ZF and Sub Hulk from ZZF, from the 28th of June until now, no news on QC yet. Has anyone experienced the same?

I did receive QC for the IWC, but there was something not right with the case back & asked for more pics, until now, no news. Andrew from Trusty updated to be patient, as he's still waiting on the factory to deliver the stocks, but its nearing a month and am getting restless. I don't know, maybe I'll just have to be patient as he keeps telling me.

I know with the post-raids and all there will be a longer wait, but to not really know when, kind of sucks. Anyone have similar experiences lately?

Reactions: micksmith1987

micksmith1987

Renowned Member
1/9/18
Anyone have similar experiences lately?

Yup, different TD but same story. I was told to order quickly because only a handful of VSF 116610ln were available, ordered, paid the same day and..... still waiting;) but keep in mind that TDs are TDs for a reason, you will get your watch, for sure, but it will take a bit longer. Hang in there!

AirSan

20/4/16
Since 1st July laws came into play in Germany for shipments from china and putter Europe.
All parcels will be hold back by customs and they won't ship it out to the customers. You/we have to go to the post office and pick it up. It doesn't matter if it's a 1$ or 2000$ order, this will infect all parcels!!!!!!!

So Triangle shipment via UK also not possible anymore (Brexit) how are the TDs shipping out the parcels?

Just one Source of the new laws:
https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/hilfe-kundenservice/sendungsverfolgung/zoll/neuerungen-2021.html

Gesendet von meinem XIAOMI MI11PRO mit Tapatalk

oay62

1/1/20
South Germany

locvs

7/12/20
Germany
Since 1st July laws came into play in Germany for shipments from china and putter Europe.
All parcels will be hold back by customs and they won't ship it out to the customers. You/we have to go to the post office and pick it up. It doesn't matter if it's a 1$ or 2000$ order, this will infect all parcels!!!!!!!

So Triangle shipment via UK also not possible anymore (Brexit) how are the TDs shipping out the parcels?

Just one Source of the new laws:
https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/hilfe-kundenservice/sendungsverfolgung/zoll/neuerungen-2021.html

Gesendet von meinem XIAOMI MI11PRO mit Tapatalk

Not true. Received a number of packages directly from China (4px and yanwen) and they were all delivered to my door. Most shipping companies are registered for IOSS and pay the due VAT in advance on a low declared value. Shipping is thus 1-5 Euros more.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe

Sorry, but thats complete nonsense ;-)

opti7

Horology Curious
14/9/16
in Poland all the packages from China are held by customs . You have to go to post office to pick up and pay TAX . I paid 6 Euros last week for watch ( triangle shipping via UK).

micksmith1987

Renowned Member
1/9/18
in Poland all the packages from China are held by customs
I'm in Poland, too and I've received 6 packages from Aliexpress since July 1st and everything was delivered right to my door. But I guess AE pays the custom fee/VAT upfront?

opti7

Horology Curious
14/9/16
Aliexpress joined the IOSS Scheme and adds VAT when purchasing, therefore parcels are not retained in customs. Unfortunately, even private parcels sent from China face customs duties.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

cf-blue

Known Member
21/3/21
I can (almost) confirm this. I have some g-schock parts incoming from Aliexpess and today they showed up as "delivering" without me being contacted at all either by the customs or by the Italian postal service. Let's see how it goes.

Inviato dal mio SM-T719 utilizzando Tapatalk

Fedon06

Known Member
31/8/20
M Town
VSF still closed... cant wait to get my hands on a PAM683 and Omega PO 42 but no good news :( have anyone heard something?

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
Anyone know the status of OMF and ARF at the moment? 3 weeks ago i check with TD if this 2 factories are open, he said yes no problem they are open and taking orders will take a week after payment to get QC photos.
i placed an order but so far nothing.

sairian07

Reptime Contributor
16/7/20
Anyone know the status of OMF and ARF at the moment? 3 weeks ago i check with TD if this 2 factories are open, he said yes no problem they are open and taking orders will take a week after payment to get QC photos.
i placed an order but so far nothing.

yeah same here. waiting for 2 weeks not for my qc