X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diamant
    started a topic RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

If anyone have more information about wich factory this involves please share. This is sad to hear but also happen alot. Jtime trustytime
    ​​​​​​​

• cf-blue
    replied
    I can (almost) confirm this. I have some g-schock parts incoming from Aliexpess and today they showed up as "delivering" without me being contacted at all either by the customs or by the Italian postal service. Let's see how it goes.

Inviato dal mio SM-T719 utilizzando Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• opti7
    replied

Aliexpress joined the IOSS Scheme and adds VAT when purchasing, therefore parcels are not retained in customs. Unfortunately, even private parcels sent from China face customs duties.

Leave a comment:

• micksmith1987
    replied
    Originally posted by opti7 View Post
    in Poland all the packages from China are held by customs
    I'm in Poland, too and I've received 6 packages from Aliexpress since July 1st and everything was delivered right to my door. But I guess AE pays the custom fee/VAT upfront?

Leave a comment:

• opti7
    replied
    in Poland all the packages from China are held by customs . You have to go to post office to pick up and pay TAX . I paid 6 Euros last week for watch ( triangle shipping via UK).

Leave a comment:

• JayBee0815
    replied
    Originally posted by AirSan View Post
    Since 1st July laws came into play in Germany for shipments from china and putter Europe.
    All parcels will be hold back by customs and they won't ship it out to the customers. You/we have to go to the post office and pick it up. It doesn't matter if it's a 1$ or 2000$ order, this will infect all parcels!!!!!!!

So Triangle shipment via UK also not possible anymore (Brexit) how are the TDs shipping out the parcels?
    Sorry, but thats complete nonsense ;-)

Leave a comment:

• SuperLory
    replied
    I cant believe any manager sane of mind would want the parcels to pile up at the post office..

Leave a comment:

• Jayalvin777
    replied
    Fake news for sure, i received a watch last week from 4px. It went via the uk, 12 days shipping. No fees had to be payed as easy as before.

Leave a comment:

• locvs
    replied
    Since 1st July laws came into play in Germany for shipments from china and putter Europe.
    All parcels will be hold back by customs and they won't ship it out to the customers. You/we have to go to the post office and pick it up. It doesn't matter if it's a 1$ or 2000$ order, this will infect all parcels!!!!!!!

So Triangle shipment via UK also not possible anymore (Brexit) how are the TDs shipping out the parcels?

Just one Source of the new laws:
    https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/h...ngen-2021.html

Gesendet von meinem XIAOMI MI11PRO mit Tapatalk
    Not true. Received a number of packages directly from China (4px and yanwen) and they were all delivered to my door. Most shipping companies are registered for IOSS and pay the due VAT in advance on a low declared value. Shipping is thus 1-5 Euros more.

Leave a comment:

• oay62
    replied
    There is a lively exchange about the new tax rules in German:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/das-bierhaus-german-forum/10035375-uhren-vom-td-nach-01-07-2021/page7

and here:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...noch-bestellen

and another thread:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...bgefangen-wird

Leave a comment:

• AirSan
    replied

Just one Source of the new laws:
    https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/h...ngen-2021.html

Gesendet von meinem XIAOMI MI11PRO mit Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• derjenigewelcher
    replied
    Originally posted by Masilinho007 View Post
    Any news about VSF Factory? Can t wait to hold the datejust 41 in my hands…
    Datejust Dial producer isnt working anymore. They must search a new producer..

Leave a comment:

• Masilinho007
    replied
    Any news about VSF Factory? Can t wait to hold the datejust 41 in my hands…

Leave a comment:

• gfunk11
    replied
    Originally posted by micksmith1987 View Post
    but keep in mind that TDs are TDs for a reason, you will get your watch, for sure, but it will take a bit longer. Hang in there!
    Hey, thanks man! Yeah. Been waiting patiently, but its no eazy. Hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• micksmith1987
    replied
    Originally posted by gfunk11 View Post
    Anyone have similar experiences lately?
    Yup, different TD but same story. I was told to order quickly because only a handful of VSF 116610ln were available, ordered, paid the same day and..... still waiting but keep in mind that TDs are TDs for a reason, you will get your watch, for sure, but it will take a bit longer. Hang in there!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X