• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

thenut

Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Germany
Also suppliers are affected , so the fact that a factory is Open doesnt mean that they can Assemble and Deliver all Models

Reactions: diamant

Jimbo255

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
16/4/12
Unfortunately I’ve just cancelled my order for a Noob Daytona having waited since just before the raids I will wait to see what happens. My TD had no issues in arranging a refund. I hope to try and buy again once this has all hopefully calmed down and Noob is open again or someone else gets their hands on the 4130 movement.

CRSO

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/10
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
I just cancelled my order and got a refund from Li at JTime because it’s been a month with no QC. I ordered an ARF DSSD 166660.

I’ll try again some other time...

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
I just cancelled my order and got a refund from Li at JTime because it’s been a month with no QC. I ordered an ARF DSSD 166660.

Wonder if ARF is being affected, asked Ryan about ordering ARF 126660 and was told just this morning it is not available.
Anybody knows if ARF is operating?

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA

Wonder if ARF is being affected, asked Ryan about ordering ARF 126660 and was told just this morning it is not available.
Anybody knows if ARF is operating regularly?

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13

Arf is shut down currently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

ARF is closed. There is a list of open and closed factories/makers in this sub-forum.

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
The most prestigious factories are all closed at the moment... unfortunately!
I wanted to treat myself to a Daytona 116500 ln ARF, but it's impossible to get now.
So I opted to buy a 126710 VRF....no luck there either!

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
According to my TD and my order status these are the bigger names not operating but will come back:

XF
VSF (3 months or so)
ARF
VRF

Not reopening until further notice:

NOOB

Operational but low capacity:

PPF

Operational no issues:

PF
GMF

I’m sure there are other factories but these are the usual ones I know most people order their AP/Rolex/Patek from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ohmy

AAAAA+++++
Certified
23/1/19
Germany
My TD told me that he can get a JJF classic fusion for me. So, JJF had some stock and/or back in business...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
ARF is closed. There is a list of open and closed factories/makers in this sub-forum.

The most prestigious factories are all closed at the moment... unfortunately!
I wanted to treat myself to a Daytona 116500 ln ARF, but it's impossible to get now.
So I opted to buy a 126710 VRF....no luck there either!

Thank you for confirming

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
According to my TD and my order status these are the bigger names not operating but will come back:

XF
VSF (3 months or so)
ARF
VRF

Not reopening until further notice:

NOOB

Operational but low capacity:

PPF

Operational no issues:

PF
GMF

I’m sure there are other factories but these are the usual ones I know most people order their AP/Rolex/Patek from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very helpful, thank you for sharing :)

Reactions: vcappp and seafoam