• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
Bad news. According to my TD it could take up to six month (sic!), until the Panerais from XF/VSF are available again. So sad.
Dam,not good news but I kinda expected it,that's why I recently purchased Panerai from black shark and Natas

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JayBee0815

jowill923

Looking Around
8/4/21
Bad news. According to my TD it could take up to six month (sic!), until the Panerais from XF/VSF are available again. So sad.

Ah nuts, this is not the news I was hoping to hear! Took a one month hiatus from the forums to hopefully come back to some good news. Seems they've been hit super hard this time around eh...

Not to worry though, this hobby definitely isn't for the impatient, even on a good day! :)

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
I would be pleased enough if they just release parts of a watch lol.Hey a new improved midcase with covered up Rehaut .

Reactions: mega12

nunu78

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/10
Totally agree! The users I frequent on this forum, RWI, are really high profile, I can only thank this community for teaching me everything I know about replicas (it was an unknown world to me before I joined here).
Thanks to the commitment and professionalism of the moderators and administrators who with their expertise protect us while we cultivate our hobby!
A sincere thank you from one of the many users!!!

+1, my friends think i'm a GOD of horology , in reality i'm nothing but an active reader of RWI for almost 10 years and that's it

Reactions: Manuel.b

ShafB

Horology Curious
24/5/21
Phew - just finished reading through this thread (took 3 marathon sittings). My head is spinning :)

Thanks - have learnt lots. Seems I chose an 'interesting' time to finally decide to dip my toes into the rep world!

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Phew - just finished reading through this thread (took 3 marathon sittings). My head is spinning :)

Thanks - have learnt lots. Seems I chose an 'interesting' time to finally decide to dip my toes into the rep world!

After choosing the watch you're after, reach out to a few TDs (from the below listing) to get the current status.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

They're the ones with the most up to date info as it seems to be changing daily.

Best of luck

Reactions: vcappp

alexcast

23/6/19
This is the end of an era, I think this sittuation will change everything and new replicas of higher quality will appear suddenly next year, mark my words

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
This is the end of an era, I think this sittuation will change everything and new replicas of higher quality will appear suddenly next year, mark my words

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Interesting take on the situation, if I may ask, what makes you say this?

nunu78

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/10
My TD told me , that as a safety measure he took his website down.

Last edited:

cf-blue

Known Member
21/3/21
My non-TD accepted my ZF order last week, provided my with QC pictures in a couple of days, which I approved, and shipped promptly after receiving my WU wire transfer. It should be cleared by China customs today and, luckily, on my wrist in a couple of weeks more or less.

Inviato dal mio SM-T719 utilizzando Tapatalk

Goldenboy74

Known Member
21/4/21
Hello guys, but they give the availability of some models in stock, but then once the order is placed they do not ship.
Can you tell me something more about this unpleasant fact?

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Hello guys, but they give the availability of some models in stock, but then once the order is placed they do not ship.

We are seeing the era of credibility challenge on our TD's ever in history.
I would say the TD's are like undergoing a knock-out competition in the raid events lately.
Eventually, who will stay...........

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21

They don't hold stock and typically only order after you pay.

Between things, the situation might change.

It's like how VSF started shipping again yet abruptly stopped doing so after the first shipment.