• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Dear C Master
Thank you ! Beautiful watches!

What factory is the above watch? Is the same watch available with quartz on a bracelet?

Thank you for sharing. Gives me something to think about until the factories come back online.

Cheers

You get them on DHGate they claim the factory is N8. I have seen them on a bracelet but I am no fan of the quality of the bracelets. However the case is good quality. Personally I would only wear the Vampire on a black and red strap.

C Master i never knew Bumblebee was available as a quartz. I really love the model. But I've had a few 7750 ROO's give up on me. So never ordered any ROO after that. But I would actually buy a Bumblebee if available in quartz.

Apart from the obvious sec@6 flaw the big flaw on the Quartz Bumblebee is that the case is PVD and not Forged Carbon :( I had a beautiful JF 7750 Bee and I might try to get one again sometime.

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
You get them on DHGate they claim the factory is N8. I have seen them on a bracelet but I am no fan of the quality of the bracelets. However the case is good quality. Personally I would only wear the Vampire on a black and red strap.

Apart from the obvious sec@6 flaw the big flaw on the Quartz Bumblebee is that the case is PVD and not Forged Carbon :( I had a beautiful JF 7750 Bee and I might try to get one again sometime.

Ever tried to swap the guts of a quarz to a ETA case ?
I guess drilling a new stem hight should not be so difficult.
Back to the good old age of modding inferior reps .Soon we will start reshaping parnis sub cases and send out cases to modders who will laser engrave the Rehaut .

Mods like in the noob v1 v2 age .

A funny thing I noticed is on the Hublot reps is that the quarz versions have very high quality steel screws which don't strip .The screws on my V6 are soft like aluminium.You can bend the clasp of the V6 but not on the quarz version.
Thinking about putting a quarz speedmaster dial on a st19 rep
​​​​

Reactions: vcappp and museguy

Al B

Looking Around
18/7/19
I had an AP ROO delivered through Ryan at intime which arrived with a fault and he asked me to send it back for repair. Unfortunately the initial big raids happened while it was in transit back to China so I am still without the watch until everything settles down a bit.

I have to say Ryan has been brilliant at keeping me updated and answering any questions I have, keeping me aware of my options and what his advice would be at each stage over the last couple of months. He told me yesterday to check back in with him in 7-10 days.

He's a shining example of why a TD is a TD.

Reactions: vcappp

locvs

7/12/20
Germany
High Raid Season in China by the look of it. A number of Fashion rep makers have suspender operations as well and gone underground (hidden/deleted shops and picture albums).

Fingers crossed, it's not "the new normal" and things will cool down soon.

SkyMaster337

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/21
This is not the thread to advertise this. We have a trade section deducted to such a proposal.

Sorry discussed with and admin already. He will edit my post. Not my intention to brake rules here, just posted without thinking.

SkyMaster337

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/21

how can I edit or delet? please help, dont want to be banned

Last edited by a moderator:

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Ordered a ZF RM055 Yas Marina Circuit from Puretime.
Let's see if all goes well...

museguy

19/10/12
You get them on DHGate they claim the factory is N8. I have seen them on a bracelet but I am no fan of the quality of the bracelets. However, the case is of good quality. Personally, I would only wear the Vampire on a black and red strap.

Thank you C Master !

I just sent Jason007 a text. Luckily DHGate sellers / factories seem unaffected by the raids.

Cheers

museguy

19/10/12
Back to the good old age of modding inferior reps. Soon we will start reshaping parnis subcases and send out cases to modders who will laser engrave the Rehaut.

Mods like in the noob v1 v2 age.
​​​​

Yup !ETAWatchlover

You are describing how I got into replica watches Seikos > Homages > Modifying Homages = Replicas.

Not so bad, I also enjoyed learning about mods. The raids are forcing us back to our roots.

Cheers

Last edited:

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Looks like we can forget about Noob and VSF/XF. They will become the collectibles in the rep world.
Does this mean those possesseing such models can sell theirs at the prices they desired in the sales section, because there is simply no more valid ex factory selling prices for them.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Well was exited to see VSF gmt this year.. anyway have a feeling CLEAN is working on it.