• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
I find that my emotions after hearing of raids is the same after I hear about some stock skyrocketing.

Woulda-coulda-shoulda.

it’s an interesting emotion. Like. I really wanted another noob Daytona or one of the higher end subs. I don’t know why I didn’t get it. And then when they reopen, it’s like when a stock dips and I STILL don’t buy. I had a few weeks to order and ARF, just like I coulda bought GME when it went back to 40.

being a human is hard.

Karl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/12
Hungary
What is this racist statement?

You got something against Romney people mate?

If you don't like fake stuff then I am not entirely sure what are you doing here mate.

Karl , answering is not optional BTW, it's required.

Guys...? I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, my statement is purely based on the fact that poor people wear cheap fake watches and gaudy cheap LV CUCCI stuff that is obviously not original and that's the first thing that comes to my mind while hearing those brand names.

And I mentioned the Romani because they belong to the minority here in Hungary who have suffered under systematic and institutionalized racism that keeps them poor. But that's not what we talk about and it's kinda funny your thought jump to a bad place right away, my wife is a social worker so I know what I'm talking about.

Edit: if I offended anyone I'm sorry I now see how it can be taken in the wrong way

Last edited:

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Do you not think the rehaut is bad? I’ve asked for more images just in case it’s camera angle (I doubt it is).

I have seen S29’s with straight rehauts so I am on the fence with whether to green light it atm.

Pretty darn good mate, every VSF have missaligned rehaut.
if u dont GL this one u might have to wait looong time.

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Guys...? I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, my statement is purely based on the fact that poor people wear cheap fake watches and gaudy cheap LV CUCCI stuff that is obviously not original and that's the first thing that comes to my mind while hearing those brand names.

And I mentioned the Romani because they belong to the minority here in Hungary who have suffered under systematic and institutionalized racism that keeps them poor. But that's not what we talk about and it's kinda funny your thought jump to a bad place right away, my wife is a social worker so I know what I'm talking about.

Edit: if I offended anyone I'm sorry I now see how it can be taken in the wrong way

I got what you were trying to say. I see the same where I am originally from in Europe. Not an insult or being racist. Simply stating a fact.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Li from Jtime said VSF laid again and cant make deliveries to dealers recently. So i asked for refund and will order when things are better. No rush for me.

trickstar911

6/7/11
Tswatch taken down website, comments....We don't want such thing happen, but now can't get watches from most factories, this raided is so big and effect the market so serious .... fark

trickstar911

6/7/11
Tswatch taken down website, comments....We don't want such thing happen, but now can't get watches from most factories, this raided is so big and effect the market so serious .... fark

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18

As said, China is not doing a show this time. Our super reps will soon be long gone, leaving those canal street craps available on the market.
Modding business will once prosper again :)

Reactions: Fergulator72

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

Seriously? Now you are saying that to describe poor people your first thought is the Rom? Can you not see the xenophobia in that? Below is a photo of my late wife, I will give you one guess why I'm a little pissed.

93miU.jpg

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Seriously? Now you are saying that to describe poor people your first thought is the Rom? Can you not see the xenophobia in that? Below is a photo of my late wife, I will give you one guess why I'm a little pissed.

93miU.jpg
She must have died so young

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

MarkMarky

Renowned Member
30/6/13
USA

Take this with a grain of salt.
Not wanting to propagate disinformation but interesting nonetheless.
I think the YouTube reviews have opened the floodgates to rep world. Even who never cared for rep watches and only follow gen watches are forced into this topic with top watch reviewers doing gen/rep comparison videos. I'm sure all that will impact somewhere. It took time but I believe that it's one of the strong reasons for these raids.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I'm from the US so I have never seen a Gypsy but I don't think they are a race are they? BTW if they are like Brad Pitt in Snatch they are bad ass and it's my favorite accent.

The character he played was an Irish Traveller. In the UK they are called by many names including Gypsies. In Ireland Gypsy refers to the Roma peoples. The Irish Travellers are a separate ethnic group to the Roma and were created 400 years ago when people were forced off their lands. In some places like the UK there is some integration with the Roma community but in Ireland they do not marry outside their community. The Cant they speak can have a mix between Irish, English and sometimes Roma. The Roma people as an ethnic group have existed for over a thousand years.