• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Thanks for that. I'm in two minds. I've owned a rep Submariner for many years and it finally died. It was the most comfortable watch I've ever worn. My concern is that if the watch is a little bigger, will it feel different on my wrist and would that be compounded with the wider bracelet ? I'm guess it would. Plus there has been a fair bit of debate on here about the 3235 movement vs the "reliability" of the older 2824 movement.

So that's my dilemma. Plus the fact of the raids creating a backlog of orders and the pressure to fill them (which many see as a likely lowering of quality.) I think waiting a month or so before I seriously consider placing an order is anyone's best option.

I totally understand your position. Owning both VSF 116 and 126 I can tell you that the 1mm difference is barely noticeable and that the 'wider' bracelet makes the watch case look and feel more proportionate. The watch is a joy to wear. I enjoy both but honestly, the 126 has become my favorite professional.

As far as movement reliability, I haven't had any issue with the 126 I have owned thus far. I did try to regulate timekeeping on one (it was running at -22 seconds a day) and my lack of expertise cause for a part of the gear to break. Lesson learned LOL

Hopefully you can grab one from the M2M section if you are concerned with quality post raids. I completely feel you on that. Or you could try to pull the trigger with a TD (I use trustytime and Andrew confirmed orders for VSF are open although he could not be specific on delivery times) and keep your fingers crossed as far as quality.. Good luck in your quest

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
orders for VSF are open
From the looks of things, what is likely going on atm is that VSF is clearing pre-raid stock they had on hand. It is anyone's guess how soon their normal operations will resume and what the waiting times (lol welcome to queue) and production quality of new stock will be like.

Reactions: Uhr70

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
From the looks of things, what is likely going on atm is that VSF is clearing pre-raid stock they had on hand. It is anyone's guess how soon their normal operations will resume and what the waiting times (lol welcome to queue) and production quality of new stock will be like.

With you 100%, too much uncertainty.. Been wanting to place a new order but hesitant since we have no knowledge yet of quality post-raids and wait/delivery times...

Reactions: Ylijumala

Finnwatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/16
I just received a message from Mirotime that VSF factory was raided second time yesterday... don’t know more but that’s what I heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finnwatch

9/1/16
I just received a message from Mirotime that VSF factory was raided second time yesterday... don’t know more but that’s what I heard.
d367f7ace6593943567ee5ac1b7aa4fb.jpg

Reactions: helion

Finnwatch

9/1/16
I just received a message from Mirotime that VSF factory was raided second time yesterday.
d367f7ace6593943567ee5ac1b7aa4fb.jpg

Finnwatch

9/1/16
I just received a message from Mirotime saying there was another raid yesterday and VSF is closed again for few days...

Karl

23/8/12
Hungary
I just received a message from Mirotime saying there was another raid yesterday and VSF is closed again for few days...

This pretty much confirms XF was never back and only wanted to Clear their old RLX OMG Stocks?

Tomorrow or saturday the "new" batch of orders would have to arrive at our TDs so they say there was another raid, because a week ago they said XF will deliver slower, once a week.

I'm kinda afraid...

Reactions: Eatdirtfartdust

Goldenboy74

Known Member
21/4/21
I hear PP factory is delivering SMOL PPs.

Here we have been hearing "nonsense" for weeks but we still do not see anything concrete ...
The small factories for example were told that they had been working for some time now, did anyone receive the QCs and the watches?

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Yes VSF/XF are closed again, raids are stil happening.
Geektime wont take any orders from the factory yet, will take time.