• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

John Abel

Known Member
15/5/20
UK
Principium
Absolutely. I personally put the blame on the laws calling "intellectual property" a name and a drawing. Just to start with, I find it an offense to the word "intellectual". Take a homage watch, everything is identical to the original, dimensions, shapes, colors, materials, etc. They can't say anything. Now you add the name and it's a counterfeit. It doesn't make sense to me. It shouldn't exist. If you want something genuinely made by someone, just buy from them. If a manufacturer wants to make sure to their customers which items have been made by them, keep the owners registered with a blockchain or whatever. If fakes are "lower quality", as they almost always argue, people should notice reps are worse, so if you want quality buy from gen makers, what actually happens is that reps (top ones at least) have almost the same quality (in terms of appearance, finish and movement reliability) than gens for a fraction of the cost, and I think that is what really annoys them: people realizing that something that is 95% of a rolex costs 5% of a rolex.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ylijumala

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
VSF is open and taking orders.
When they get orders, they will make it ASAP but it might take more time than usuall.

This is a good thing, hope all are safe!

If you don’t mind me asking, who’s your TD?

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Please,get to the point the last 51 sites that every "trusted dealer" says something different. Open, close, close forever, open now, only stock, open but slow shipping, whatever.

Just give a shit and wait 1 month, after that we know more.
Or get your brans fucked 30 days every day now, your choice;)

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
VSF is open and taking orders.
When they get orders, they will make it ASAP but it might take more time than usuall.

This is a good thing, hope all are safe!

If you don’t mind me asking, which TD is taking VSF orders? Thanks!

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Friends, I ask you a favour on behalf of all of us, DO NOT DISINFORM!
Share only certain news and not gossip, otherwise it becomes a mess here.

Thanks!

I think we're way past that unfortunately. lol. I've just conceded the point no one knows what the hell is happening and patience is a virtue more now than ever. They'll be back. When, anyones guess. Even when back, no one knows what production rates will be and how long wait times will turn up.

Reactions: Manuel.b

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
I think we're way past that unfortunately. lol. I've just conceded the point no one knows what the hell is happening and patience is a virtue more now than ever. They'll be back. When, anyones guess. Even when back, no one knows what production rates will be and how long wait times will turn up.

Or if the quality is the same at least in the beginning. I am confidence VSF will come back and operate at a high level because they want to get back profit to cover their losses. I’m hoping they’ll also release a 126613LB and 124060LN soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
If you don’t mind me asking, which TD is taking VSF orders? Thanks!

Sure mate.
They are not RWI trusted TDS
U can see on Reptime, ppl getting QCs

GeekTime and Mirotime
but remember they take orders, but can take time to get stock. Happy hunting.

Reactions: Uhr70

John Abel

Known Member
15/5/20
UK
There is a number of £300-400 reps on the gate recently... I wonder if seized items...

Last edited:
Reactions: lytnin

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Sure mate.
They are not RWI trusted TDS
U can see on Reptime, ppl getting QCs

GeekTime and Mirotime
but remember they take orders, but can take time to get stock. Happy hunting.

Thank you :)

Reactions: diamant

jimmy6

Renowned Member
1/4/12
My TD told me that he can only order the grey Datejust for now and that all other Datejust dial colors are not available for now.
So I don't think that VSF is fully operational for now.

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
My TD told me that he can only order the grey Datejust for now and that all other Datejust dial colors are not available for now.
So I don't think that VSF is fully operational for now.

The DJs are hot stuff man. Even before the raids people were facing huge problems getting them, especially those who ordered it in jubilee.

I was lucky to get mine in around early April. I got the grey dial one.

ChineseGeraldGenta

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/3/21
I ordered a VSF "kermit" from Puretime. They sourced it from the factory and I approved QC, then a week later they told me that they lost my watch in the shuffle of them switching offices.
I waited a few weeks then asked for a refund instead of waiting longer. They refunded within 48 hours to my bitcoin wallet.

The LV sucks anyways, rehaut is black/grey tinted.

LN is everything

Reactions: Eatdirtfartdust

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
Friends, I ask you a favour on behalf of all of us, DO NOT DISINFORM!
Share only certain news and not gossip, otherwise it becomes a mess here.

Thanks!
The issue is what people are getting told by TDs,I got told by one nothing is happening yet and nobody knows when they will be open and others on here are saying the same TD has said different and can take certain orders

Sent from my SM-F700F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Uhr70