• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
WHAT THE FUCK?
You are talking about factory X closed, factory Y close. But I got:

- VRF Pepsi QC 1 Week after the Raids from JTIME, I waited a few days longer, and he said VRF wasnt raided
- VSF JTIME said no problem to get since last week

If you are not sure, dont go to this forum, but ASK YOUR FUCKING TRUSTED DEALER!!! He knows best i would say, cause they live in GZ!

Misinformation sucks. Or is this thread just a storybook?

Patricdeen

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
19/6/20
Iwo in Germania
WHAT THE FUCK?

- VRF Pepsi QC 1 Week after the Raids from JTIME, I waited a few days longer, and he said VRF wasnt raided

If you are not sure, dont go to this forum, but ASK YOUR FUCKING TRUSTED DEALER!!! He knows best i would say, cause they live in GZ!

By Last Mail today from Jtime

„Sorry, DJ 41 from VSF is not available at the moment.
If you don't mind, could you please buzz me back around next month to see if there are any updates from the factory?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Li“

now whats going on?!

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
By Last Mail today from Jtime

„Sorry, DJ 41 from VSF is not available at the moment.
If you don't mind, could you please buzz me back around next month to see if there are any updates from the factory?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Li“

now whats going on?!

Can we just have a consensus in the community that we just do not know what the FUCK is going on over there.
Stay safe and keep calm.

D.EASTLEY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/16
WHAT THE FUCK?

I suppose it depends if the watch was in stock. Which I assume it was with VRF.

Almost anything could have happened with VSF. Perhaps they had some stock a few weeks ago, which may have either been sold or confiscated since. The issue most likely is acquiring new stock, and more specifically of a particular watch. In my case 126610ln.

Trusty, very kindly offered me a refund or an option to change to another watch. However I decided to hold steady for now, in the hope that VSF will come back at some point.

We just simply do not know. hopefully as time progresses and more and more orders are fulfilled we can begin to get a much better picture of the future.

Don't get frustrated mate. Instead enjoy that your TD managed to secure you a pepsi. Post up some pics and have a cold one!!!.

thewatchdog

26/6/14
Is it true that DHL doesnt accept reps anymore?
Would fedex or Aramex or anything work instead?

manuelmay

6/12/18

No courier would accept rep, if they knew. Right now there are more controls than usual. I’m waiting a watch with 4px

alexcast

23/6/19

True, trusty had to use 4px and mailamericas because dhl is returning the packages, 4px took like a month to arrive instead of 5 days

Also ems and Chinapost are returning their packages very very sad

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

workingclasshero

Horology Curious
30/4/21
EU
True, trusty had to use 4px and mailamericas because dhl is returning the packages, 4px took like a month to arrive instead of 5 days

This may explain why my dealer insisted on using 4PX in a recent transaction. The watch was collected by the courier on 5th May and arrived in Luxembourg (I asked for triangulation to avoid a customs issue here in the EU) on 12th May, meaning it took a week—rather than a month as you suggest—to reach Europe.

Also, a US dealer I'm ordering another item from wants to use DHL to Europe. Does this need changing?

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe

I can only reffer to a blog post for 21st April ...
"By the way, the shipping service is also affected, DHL or FedEx is not available, only EMS, ePacket or Registered Air Mail works, so the shipping will take longer than before."
http://www.wristwatchspot.com/2021/04/21/bad-news/

Off course this is only from concern to the countries with not so strict custom controlls. For most european countries DHL or FedEx where not offered before the raids too.

Last edited:

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17

Haha that was a good one.

Next thing to question could be, whether PayPal buyer protection still works on reps...

Gentlemen, please let me remind you:
Reps are neither an official nor a legal business - globally...

Therefore, nothing is officially accepted by anyone. It just depends on how deep some institutions (like DHL...) or authorities (like Chinese government) want to dig and investigate into something... Sometimes more, sometimes less. If it’s more, we will find alternatives, if it’s less, we can use DHL...

SkyMaster337

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/21
Just now from Toro Bravo. Quote "EW, ZF ,GF , BP can get watch fast right now "
Im waiting for GMF for a DD40YG and VSF for a 126610LV :(

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
Just now from Toro Bravo. Quote "EW, ZF ,GF , BP can get watch fast right now "
Im waiting for GMF for a DD40YG and VSF for a 126610LV :(

I was told GM factory makes deliveries ever 3-4 days now to sellers. So still available, just a bit of a slower process

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

This is scary. It means TD's are also under the strong radar of the Chinese anti-fakes campaigns.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
This is scary. It means TD's are also under the strong radar of the Chinese anti-fakes campaigns.

Nah, TD's have no much to do with shipping. They use shipping agents, once a shipping has been flagged by a courier company, the packages 99% will get seized. 4px use different partners that's why its the preferred choice atm. 4px aint bad btw. My last 5 packages were with 4px and they all arrived at my doorstep in Germany everytime within 10 days.