• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

D.EASTLEY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/16
I’ve had an ARF 126600 on order, I understand they’re fine and working.

Just take a bit more time, I also inquired about VSF, and understand they’re fine, but not back to work. Input is a couple days old though at this point.

Still waiting on my VSF QC's from Trusty. He has been very good in keeping me in the loop. However the impression I am getting is no one knows exactly what is happening.

Patience tabs 3x times day is what the doctor has ordered it seems.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Patience tabs 3x times day is what the doctor has ordered it seems.

Come on Mate. You read this thread? How can you honstely expect, you get a specific date? Once again: Buying Reps is NOT Amazon. Either you realize this or you better buy a Invicta or Steinhart on Amazon.

D.EASTLEY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/16
Come on Mate. You read this thread? How can you honstely expect, you get a specific date? Once again: Buying Reps is NOT Amazon. Either you realize this or you better buy a Invicta or Steinhart on Amazon.

I think you misunderstood my post. I agree with you 100pc. Hence the be patient reference..

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I'm member of rwi and reddit and people dont realize that without RWI there wouldn't be reptime. Rwi is by imo the best forum on the internet to learn about gen and rep watches, everything i now about watches is thanks to all the members contributions over the years. When i joined rwi i thought it was a bit ruthless but i now believe things have to be that way so the ship goes in the direct direction, also that teaches people to do research by themselves.

​​​​​​Shout out to all the members and mods for making the hobby nicer.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I'm member of rwi and reddit and people dont realize that without RWI there wouldn't be reptime. Rwi is by imo the best forum on the internet to learn about gen and rep watches, everything i now about watches is thanks to all the members contributions over the years. When i joined rwi i thought it was a bit ruthless but i now believe things have to be that way so the ship goes in the direct direction, also that teaches people to do research by themselves.

Thank you for taking the time to write that.

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia

Totally agree! The users I frequent on this forum, RWI, are really high profile, I can only thank this community for teaching me everything I know about replicas (it was an unknown world to me before I joined here).
Thanks to the commitment and professionalism of the moderators and administrators who with their expertise protect us while we cultivate our hobby!
A sincere thank you from one of the many users!!!

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Thank you for taking the time to write that.

Thanks again to you, the mods and the members to take the time to share with us. i know you guys have things to do and still take the time to keep this space as safe as possible. I believe in free spreech but some of those guys on the reddit thread should be silence. Also all those guys talking crap about rwi, benefit from the information and procedures that rwi has develop with year's of research and experiences. The biggest problem the subrredit has is that people on reptime have no interest whatsoever on watches, they just want to buy a rep and then perpetuate their distorted opinions about the rep game.

People still need to be reminded that although the process of buying reps might be easy these days that doesn't change the fact that you're buying goods from an illegal market.

Wishing everyone a good sunny Sunday.
​​​​

Last edited:

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Totally agree! The users I frequent on this forum, RWI, are really high profile, I can only thank this community for teaching me everything I know about replicas (it was an unknown world to me before I joined here).
Thanks to the commitment and professionalism of the moderators and administrators who with their expertise protect us while we cultivate our hobby!
A sincere thank you from one of the many users!!!

+1

I wish to add my gratitude to RWI and the people, who do their best to keep this Community in order. I am shure most of the normal members think the same. These notorious grumblers and trounlemakers are a small minority. It has a reason, RWI is the most popular and best Rep-Forum.

Last edited:

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think

Couldn't have said it better :)

Thanks RWI!

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
Here are the factories whose watches have been touted on WeChat for the past week

Commonly known factories
OR, OM, MKS, ZF, V6, JF, AR, PPF, EW

Lesser known factories
3S, TW, WF, GR

This should be an indication that they all (the above-mentioned) are back at work already

Last edited:

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
There are so many charlatans spreading false information, opportunists looking to capitalize off their fake reputation. We have encountered thousands over the decades we have been in the rep game. trailboss99 and my replica experience long pre-dates RWI by many years, along with some of the staff and countless former staff that have helped make RWI what it is.

With that said, WE WILL ALWAYS COME DOWN HARD AND VICIOUS AGAINST THOSE WHO SPREAD FALSE INFORMATION AND THOSE WHO FEEL ENTITLED TO OUR FREE TIME AND ABUSE THIS FORUM (edit) AND IT'S RESOURCES.

Nervagent

Looking Around
14/4/21
May i know if there is any update on the factories? Especially vsf if they are back to business …unfortunately all i see in this forum is pple arguing & nobody talking about the actual topic

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
May i know if there is any update on the factories? Especially vsf if they are back to business …unfortunately all i see in this forum is pple arguing & nobody talking about the actual topic

Your best bet is to observe the QC pics people are sharing and the factories from which TDs are touting watches

Anyone, even the biggest dealer could tell you that VSF is opening tomorrow and so on, but that all means nothing if no recent QC pics from VSF exist or if TDs in general are not touting the normal range of VSF products. The same applies for any other factories whose watches you are keen on.

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20

The best quote ever.

RWI is like real life. You can learn so much, but you have to behave yourself.

Reactions: JonathanLing91

Principium

Supporter
Certified
15/3/20
agree totaly, can we go back to topic? any news about the raids?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Has anyone heard anything about Noob? Perhaps a timeline of when they’ll return to work or what their situation is? Have my eye on a noob LMPO and Panerai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk