• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
As it should be. It is only a measly $2,000 per month per TD. I did intend to buy you a $20 DHgate rep out of the proceeds but after you blew my cover I am seriously rethinking this.

So I pay your monthly fees too (because yes guy, this is a thing !) and I don't even get a $20 shitter from the gate ... Imma gonna whine about it on Reddit !

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
So I pay your monthly fees too (because yes guy, this is a thing !) and I don't even get a $20 shitter from the gate ... Imma gonna whine about it on Reddit !

For that your fees to me have just increased or else your dirty laundry will be all over this forum.

(I hope I get an upvote for fighting with a mod).

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland

Ohhh he hits me with the PB 16013 Linen dial. I am not a DJ fan but I love that one. You have thoroughly disarmed me.

ONg.gif

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
As it should be. It is only a measly $2,000 per month per TD. I did intend to buy you a $20 DHgate rep out of the proceeds but after you blew my cover I am seriously rethinking this.

:daffy:You told me it was $20,000 per TD.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
'Toxic'and 'cringe' are words that are used frequently on reddit.

I do hope they'll be OK in life. The world can be such a tough place to grow up in.

Maybe we should send them something - tissues to dry their tears ? Put me down for a dollar, I want to help these people.
​​​​​

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I gotta agree with Reddit users regarding RWI. I mean I still haven't received an answer on who has the best Sub rep and if ARF or Noob Daytona is better. Bunch of arrogant people around here.

In that thread they also say you pay for special perks as a supporter. All this time we just thought you cared about the forum and wanted to help pay the bills because you appreciate the place.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Thanks mate. There's an awful lot off bs on that thread, but this dude's worked out you Mods:

We did say that there was some clever dude on Reddit, this guy seems to be one, those pesky mods, to have so much free time to be on the forum, they MUST be incels living in mom's basement

In that thread they also say you pay for special perks as a supporter. All this time we just thought you cared about the forum and wanted to help pay the bills because you appreciate the place.

Luckily for us, we have created such a fear in the mind of everyone, that there's this thing called the RWI Omerta, not a single banned supporter or patron, not a single banned TD dare talk about all of what is going on behind the scene. As much as we bully them around, they still won't talk, out of the fear that the only place that would be left for them ... would be, dare I say it ? Reddit !
They keep their mouth shut so that this forum can continue to run under the CCP overlords dictating our conduct, they are obviously allowed to create ghost accounts in order to read the forum and stay informed, that's the only trade of they get for their silence.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
We did say that there was some clever dude on Reddit, this guy seems to be one, those pesky mods, to have so much free time to be on the forum, they MUST be incels..

Can someone tell me what an incel is just in case I need to treat it. Yes, mom's basement... but I have a plan!

Behike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/21
USA, Planet Earth
Contacted Andrew about placing an order for XF SD43 and was told it may take them another 1 to 2 weeks to reopen.. :(

I’ve had an ARF 126600 on order, I understand they’re fine and working.

Just take a bit more time, I also inquired about VSF, and understand they’re fine, but not back to work. Input is a couple days old though at this point.

Last edited: