• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
You only joined RWI 10 days ago. Your order must have been well before that as the raid problem occurred at the beginning of April. The staff here only offer assistance to long standing, contributing members. There are a number of forums that send people here to resolve their problems. I would hardly consider that fair, would you?

Most of the TDs here have been in this business a long long time and are TDs here because they are honourable and do not mess their customers around. It is maybe worth reading the history of RWI and why it was set up and why it continues to be the most successful rep forum. The TDs may be overwhelmed with emails right now and they are just back after the Chinese labour day holidays. Patience is a key attribute that people learn on RWI, the rep game requires a lot of it.

I have been lurking for a while, my order was placed and paid for in the last week of March. I have been very patient, but have gotten the run around for over a month.

I don't expect to be treated any different than the other members, just voicing my frustration.

Reactions: Fergulator72

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
You only joined RWI 10 days ago. Your order must have been well before that as the raid problem occurred at the beginning of April. The staff here only offer assistance to long standing, contributing members. There are a number of forums that send people here to resolve their problems. I would hardly consider that fair, would you?

Most of the TDs here have been in this business a long long time and are TDs here because they are honourable and do not mess their customers around. It is maybe worth reading the history of RWI and why it was set up and why it continues to be the most successful rep forum. The TDs may be overwhelmed with emails right now and they are just back after the Chinese labour day holidays. Patience is a key attribute that people learn on RWI, the rep game requires a lot of it.
Surely they can offer assistance to all members,not just people who have been on the site for a long time,they have a trusted seller list and newer members got by that list also, everyone has to start somewhere,but in saying that I agree,it's all about patience

Sent from my SM-F700F using Tapatalk

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Mr.pitt I understand your point. But one thing you will have to learn here, is that 1-2 months are not a long time.

In cases of waiting for a watch and in cases of researching stuff in this forum history. we talk about threads from 200k members.

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
I have been lurking for a while, my order was placed and paid for in the last week of March. I have been very patient, but have gotten the run around for over a month.

I don't expect to be treated any different than the other members, just voicing my frustration.

Hey Mr Pitt, I've been waiting for an order since January. Sit tight and don't jerk back, because the jerking that you perceive is most likely just stress and uncertainty at the TD's end.

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
Surely they can offer assistance to all members,not just people who have been on the site for a long time,they have a trusted seller list and newer members got by that list also, everyone has to start somewhere,but in saying that I agree,it's all about patience

you misunderstand the quote from. C Master-

“There are a number of forums that send people here to resolve their problems. I would hardly consider that fair, would you?”

Mods here are purely voluntary unpaid, they have enough to do without sorting shit out for dudes who only become a member when things aren’t going as they imagine... think Amazon then think THIS ISN’T AMAZON.

As with most things in life, you need to do a little back research before you take the plunge, but sadly the Amazon/eBay generation can’t quite grasp this so will just fire on through expecting others to pick up the pieces.

Welcome to the forum btw ;)

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
I agree with everything you say, ive purchased many reps for many years from the same TD,which I got from this forum,I just hadn't joined any forums until recently, wanting to know what's happening and looking at purchasing watches from members as watches have pretty much been unavailable,but if I had an issue I would hope someone could try help,even though I was relatively new to the forum is all I'm saying

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20
These morning I've contacted Lì about a PAM Vsf... he asked me to buzz he back around 2 weeks later to check again... :(

Last edited:
Reactions: ShafB and KOT1917

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
Reading all these posts it pretty clear some of if not most of all of this is just total speculation!! Just nonsense.

Reactions: Ferax

stepanok

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/13

Most of the TDs here have been in this business a long long time and are TDs here because they are honorable and do not mess their customers around. It is maybe worth reading the history of RWI and why it was set up and why it continues to be the most successful rep forum. The TDs may be overwhelmed with emails right now and they are just back after the Chinese labour day holidays. Patience is a key attribute that people learn on RWI, the rep game requires a lot of it.

Although you are absolutely right in that joining a forum to solve an issue with a TD is a bit of "opportunist" ? ( cant seem to find another word for it ) at the same time there is nothing in the rules that says that you cannot get help if you are not a member for a year or whatever. Once you join the forum you are member and you are entitle to it. If that is is not fair then it should be stated when joining. I have an opinion on this particular case because i simply followed it from the beginning and i am the one that suggested that he contact a mod. From your reply i cab see that you haven't followed his case. This guy all he wants is a refund which according to him and proven by the messages he has posted from the TD he is simply not getting for a long long time now. I don't see why a mod cannot look into it.
If this was an M2M sale and someone was not refunded for a month or so wouldn't a mod try to solve the issue?
If someone feels absolutely helpless in solving a problem i personally would provide any help i could.

stepanok

Banned
8/12/13
Hey Mr Pitt, I've been waiting for an order since January. Sit tight and don't jerk back, because the jerking that you perceive is most likely just stress and uncertainty at the TD's end.

With all due respect, this guy is not waiting for a watch. He is waiting for a refund which the TD has agreed to.

Last edited:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Although you are absolutely right in that joining a forum to solve an issue with a TD is a bit of "opportunist" ? ( cant seem to find another word for it ) at the same time there is nothing in the rules that says that you cannot get help if you are not a member for a year or whatever. Once you join the forum you are member and you are entitle to it. If that is is not fair then it should be stated when joining. I have an opinion on this particular case because i simply followed it from the beginning and i am the one that suggested that he contact a mod. From your reply i cab see that you haven't followed his case. This guy all he wants is a refund which according to him and proven by the messages he has posted from the TD he is simply not getting for a long long time now. I don't see why a mod cannot look into it.
If this was an M2M sale and someone was not refunded for a month or so wouldn't a mod try to solve the issue?
If someone feels absolutely helpless in solving a problem i personally would provide any help i could.
Ya know, I've just about had you. Yo8 have been a thorn in the side of several of our staff for some time, you spout half truths or complete bullshit 90% of the time and TBH you need to pull your fucking head in or piss off to /r watches where your kind of shite is not just tolerated but encouraged.

What fucking 12 month rule? You have been here 8 years give or take and you still either don';t understand how we work or simply (in an effort to stir shit) ignore it. The rule is, Mr. Knowitall, that you need to be a member when the order you are requesting assistance with is placed, is that really unreasonable in your mind? Now, pull your dumbass into line or shut the fuck up because you are now on my shitlist and ask anyone, that's not a good thing.

All you clowns will go back to Reddit as soon as the crap dies down anyway. Next time, stay there. We are not responsible for cleaning up assorted reddidiot's self made messes.

With all due respect, this guy is not waiting for a watch. He is waiting for a refund which the TD has agreed to.
So, where is the problem and where is your dog in this fight?
You do realise that staff here give freely of their time, we all have actual jobs, family and lives outside of this place and yet you appear to think we should act as your servants. No one makes money from this place, we do it because we love it, it's a vocation but it's not a job. Oh and forget the "due respect" bit, you have none.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I guess a lot of people here think that they are cool in here. in RL they would just get stabbet talking like this to the wrong people.
Cant we just be friendly?

stepanok

Banned
8/12/13
Ya know, I've just about had you. Yo8 have been a thorn in the side of several of our staff for some time, you spout half truths or complete bullshit 90% of the time and TBH you need to pull your fucking head in or piss off to /r watches where your kind of shite is not just tolerated but encouraged.

What fucking 12 month rule? You have been here 8 years give or take and you still either don';t understand how we work or simply (in an effort to stir shit) ignore it. The rule is, Mr. Knowitall, that you need to be a member when the order you are requesting assistance with is placed, is that really unreasonable in your mind? Now, pull your dumbass into line or shut the fuck up because you are now on my shitlist and ask anyone, that's not a good thing.

All you clowns will go back to Reddit as soon as the crap dies down anyway. Next time, stay there. We are not responsible for cleaning up assorted reddidiot's self made messes.

So, where is the problem and where is your dog in this fight?
You do realise that staff here give freely of their time, we all have actual jobs, family and lives outside of this place and yet you appear to think we should act as your servants. No one makes money from this place, we do it because we love it, it's a vocation but it's not a job. Oh and forget the "due respect" bit, you have none.

Keep you insults to yourself.......they don't bother me one bit. Try and keep your anger under control for your own good.
"shut the fuck up because you are now on my shitlist and ask anyone, that's not a good thing."
No i wont shut up and i will say freely what is on my mind. As for your THREATS........................no comment.
Have a pleasant ( if possible ) day sir.

Last edited:

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
No i wont shut up and i will say freely what is on my mind. As for your THREATS........................no comment.

Actually, you won't. Not here. You are welcome to on reddit.
You being here is a privilege, not a right. Mind yourself or you are gone. This is fact, not threat.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Keep you insults to yourself.......they don't bother me one bit. Try and keep your anger under control for your own good.
"shut the fuck up because you are now on my shitlist and ask anyone, that's not a good thing."

Dude, you do realize I run this town, do you not?

Reactions: leo6929 and rj999

stepanok

Banned
8/12/13
Dude, you do realize I run this town, do you not?

Running it or not makes no difference to me. Nothing gives you right to treat people in such an aggressive manner. I did not insult you nor threatened you or anyone else for that matter. Your language was unacceptable and that's all there is about it. Since you "run this town" do as you please.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Running it or not makes no difference to me. Nothing gives you right to treat people in such an aggressive manner. I did not insult you nor threatened you or anyone else for that matter. Your language was unacceptable and that's all there is about it. Since you "run this town" do as you please.

Goodbye.