• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

RepFR

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/4/21
Just received some news from my seller today (TD on other forum, not here), and he tells me XF factory has not opened yet unfortunately.

He is now looking for toher sources (and other Ref) for my PAM.

42Quattro

Horology Curious
5/2/21
My TD also mentioned the raids when I just pulled the pin for a Noob Sky Dweller and Yacht Master...
For now he had no expectation to when they're back at it, happily changed to a S29 VSF Sub on stock which is shipped now.
Just gonna sit on my hands for a month or so for the other two as I'm now committed in buying.

watchchris

7/7/06
Conus
I had some delays from the four watches I just bought. Got the Daytona just in time. But like Doc Brown's license plate says, we are "outatime"

pogibear007

Looking Around
19/4/21
This news is really bad as I have been waiting for my tracking code of my order since two weeks. (have confirmed QC 2 weeks ago). I ordered 3 VSF Rep watches in January and am having very bad trustytime feedback. I hope for the best. I sent Andrew an email and I hope he will get back to me asap.

I’m in the same boat. Been waiting for tracking for my VSF PO for about a month now. I messaged puretime and they said they’re relocating offices and that some factories were being raided.

Sent from the RWI App

centrum

27/7/14
I'm waiting for ZF and VSF to open back up. Are other factories closed too?

sydneylosstarot

Horology Curious
24/2/21
it’s not over yet.

4a486e9808930b68ddcd43e4e44820a8.jpg

alexcast

23/6/19
They would have to close down all China, all its economy moves thru replicas I guess those raids are sent by the competitors that pay more money on bribes.

I remember when I started working as an architect and the Italian porcelain tiles where very expensive but there was the China option more cheap but was bended, in time the China porcelain tiles were better than the Italian and all the Italian brands moved thier production to China.

Also the China steel was not the best but cheaper and nowadays in Construction the chinese steel is the best option in the market.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

centrum

27/7/14
I was told by my dealer that ZF is back and VSF is on a holiday. A few factories are opening back up.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
From Reddit Reptime Admin.

The following factories are closed and won't be open until late April/early May:
  • VSF (Rolex, Panerai, Omega) - one of their parts suppliers was raided, so the supply chain is slowed down. The main VSF group has not been affected.
  • V6F (lots of reps) - Same supply chain as VSF..
  • VRF (Pepsi GMT, and a few other great reps)
  • PPF (Nautilus)
  • Noob (Rolex, and a few other brands) - Lots of rumors floating around. The fact remains - Noob spreads warehousing and production across multiple locations, and if the boss is arrested (still an unconfirmed rumor), they will likely come back as usual. Noob has told multiple TDs they will be back by the end of April.
Factories still running:
  • BP/GMF
  • ZF
  • XF/JF
  • Other smaller factories
Most TDs have stopped taking orders for the closed factories. You can still ask if they have stock of a model you like, but you may not be in luck if it's not in their existing inventory. If you have any other news that is confirmed from a TD please post it below.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thanks for the update diamant

Means I can ask my TD about an XF PAM127 buckle I was gonna add to my order before shipping it all ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: diamant

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU
The following factories are closed and won't be open until late April/early May:
  • VSF (Rolex, Panerai, Omega) - one of their parts suppliers was raided, so the supply chain is slowed down. The main VSF group has not been affected.
  • V6F (lots of reps) - Same supply chain as VSF..
  • VRF (Pepsi GMT, and a few other great reps)
  • PPF (Nautilus)
  • Noob (Rolex, and a few other brands) - Lots of rumors floating around. The fact remains - Noob spreads warehousing and production across multiple locations, and if the boss is arrested (still an unconfirmed rumor), they will likely come back as usual. Noob has told multiple TDs they will be back by the end of April.
Thanks plenty for this info, it has been an exercise in frustration trying to get a handle on the current situation.

Reactions: diamant

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
I allways thougt XF and VSF are the same factory. :confused:

I thought so too! In fact I can say that in my collection I own an RXF 116610 LN which is practically a VSF but with a 2824 movement. I can say this with certainty because the serial numbers on the RXF components are the same as the VSF (which I also own).

Reactions: JayBee0815

numbpops

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/9/20
Are raids just a normal part of life for the replica watch industry? Seems like if you were raided it would be a devastating blow. I was about to place a big order and almost paid, until the news came out yesterday from Ryan.

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
Tried to get an ARF Sub today, TD informed me that the factories are closed until 5th of May and he shall not be taking the order at the moment. Waiting game starts now...