• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

watchpit

🍌 go bananas 🍌
Certified
24/4/19
EU
Time will tell, CF looked good - I need to do a lot of reading with those new post raid manufacturers

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
CF maybe simply is the factory which is powered by Goverment/Party? I mean guys, come on, so much money to earn, they give a shit about Swiss brands:D

Reactions: j21

untakenname

Horology Curious
28/5/21
So much for the "VSF is coming back in X weeks" rumors.

I think "super reps from China" will soon become a term associated with a glorious period of past times.

But there are still countries like Thailand that have a few decades of the right mix of very sophisticated industrial capabilities, political climate and corruption down to the lowest levels of government ahead of them, where new super rep factories could thrive on.

Seeing how many other counterfeit goods (car parts, clothing etc...) are moving production from China to Thailand as well as relocation of the factories in genuine industries it's likely this will happen, there's a lot of risk with setting up again from scratch in China right now.

Reactions: eBoy

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
now let me explain the thousand or more posts of some users.
Unfortunately I only managed to get two 2021 NOOB Daytona's. Would like one more as a beater or daily wearer.
It looks like CF will really clean up in the newly formed market place.

Only two? Lol.. you should feel lucky, there are people who have been looking for one for months :)

Last edited:

thenut

Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Germany
CF maybe simply is the factory which is powered by Goverment/Party? I mean guys, come on, so much money to earn, they give a shit about Swiss brands:D

More than give a Shit about Swiss Brands:
the domestic industry is strengthened, foreign currencies come into the country. Machining, "craftmanship" and Manufacturing processes evolve. Printing Rolex on the dial or ching Chong watch Co. , Just Take the build quality of a vsf Sub or whatever, the quality is unrivaled in terms of price. In 50 years "Made in China" will be THE quality Label

Dungnguyen

Looking Around
3/11/21
I see on jtime are vsf in stock at the moument, is it real? Sorry about my english. Thank all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
I see on jtime are vsf in stock at the moument, is it real? Sorry about my english. Thank all

just contact and ask for availability, friend. also via whatsapp, Li will reply immediately.
anyway yes, currently something of vsf is available, unless Li has already run out of stock on her.

I repeat, ask him directly :)

Reactions: Dungnguyen

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
50 years? Where have you been mate? China already sets the standard, from heavy manufacturing, electronics, musical instruments, the days that you could laugh at a Made in China label are long gone .....!

since when did America hate China and Japan? behold, from those times Asians have been superior to everyone in the world.

Dungnguyen

Looking Around
3/11/21
just contact and ask for availability, friend. also via whatsapp, Li will reply immediately.
anyway yes, currently something of vsf is available, unless Li has already run out of stock on her.

I repeat, ask him directly :)

Thank you so much

HacknHand

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/22
Fascinating to read the last few pages of this thread, I'm new to the rep game so appreciate the contributions and insights. I've been lurking for a while and approved QC for a VSF from a RWI TD in late Feb, received tracking yesterday.

Fingers crossed it's a "legit" VSF. :laugh:

Last edited:

Planetdanny

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
5/4/23
Rotterdam Netherlands
After reading the message over on Reddit, I emailed Li over at Jtime as I'm currently awaiting QC images for a newly purchased watch. If I get any more updates, I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.
I just payed for clean yachtmaster and don’t get hold on LI from j time
Maybe tomorrow
I hope al will be good !!