• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
It’s a cat and mouse game, our TD’s and the shipping companies are the mouses

giphy.gif

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Just let the shipping agents of your TDs do their job. Our TDs profession is to source watches, 14-17 hours a day. The shipping agents check out the most safely ways to ship.
Trusted Agents;)

Reactions: JayBee0815

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Can confirm that covid-19 in Guangzhou means that things move very slow. They lockdown hard over there and packages I've recently received were sitting at the airport awaiting a flight for 2-3 weeks before moving.

Carlytoss

Certified
18/3/16
Snitching your TLS connexion
Can confirm that covid-19 in Guangzhou means that things move very slow. They lockdown hard over there and packages I've recently received were sitting at the airport awaiting a flight for 2-3 weeks before moving.

I confirm this as I receive 8kg to 10kg of goods from Guangzhou about every weeks and they disinfect every parcels now. Also there is way less flights so package can wait 2 to 3 weeks at the airport.

I used to received my parcels on a 9 days average prior to Covid-19 and now it’s 19 days :(

Reactions: leo6929

Horace Derwent

Known Member
17/6/10
Ryan from Intime just informed me that he cannot source any watch of my order because of these raids currently happening....too bad !!

And i didnt order Clean Factory or VSF or ARF Rolex or Omega....but instead some niche brands watch ...

I mean , it seems that these raids are hitting really strong right now...

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Ryan from Intime just informed me that he cannot source any watch of my order because of these raids currently happening....too bad !!

And i didnt order Clean Factory or VSF or ARF Rolex or Omega....but instead some niche brands watch ...

That does not sound good at all.

Horace Derwent

Known Member
17/6/10
Moreover, this COVID situation will be lingering around for a lot of time...

The shipping times will be like this for months....

Let's see what will happen on the Christmas weeks...

Last edited:

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland

I had no problems sourcing varioous manufactureure from Li these days. This man...;)

FL320A

Horology Curious
15/8/21
Do you know which factories are open and which one are still close?

Noob is for sure close and VSF also?

But what about the delay when order a watch? for example: GMF is open but i order a Day Date but i didn't get the QC after 3 weeks. What's that about?

ROF factory is close as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FL320A

Horology Curious
15/8/21
Do you know which factories are open and which one are still close?

Noob is for sure close and VSF also?

But what about the delay when order a watch? for example: GMF is open but i order a Day Date but i didn't get the QC after 3 weeks. What's that about?

ROF factory is close as well unfortunately

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
heard another big fac got raided. Many are now going for early kid-autumn holidays.

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
heard another big fac got raided. Many are now going for early kid-autumn holidays.

I haven't looked at this thread for a month,so many people were saying,don't worry,this happens all the time,looks like things are still in chaos,raids still happening

Sent from my SM-F700F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Uhr70

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Most likely, covid outbreak too happening in China

What have you been looking at their cases are way down. 95k cases 4k deaths. Get your facts straight. They are doing best than any country. There is absolutely no reason not to trust their goverment and the numbers reported.

Reactions: diamant