• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
No need to be rude, first.

This thread has become 95% of all RWI activity, so the whole forum is becoming a reddit post.

i'm rude by nature, can't help.

Can redditors stay on reddit ? Or they can't differentiate because there's an orange hue on both websites ?

reddit is reddit, a forum is a forum. You want to post your VSF qc you go into the Rolex section under VSF thread.

I feel stupid having to state this, but apparently it is needed.

"95% of the forum activity" smh

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
i'm rude by nature, can't help.

Can redditors stay on reddit ? Or they can't differentiate because there's an orange hue on both websites ?

reddit is reddit, a forum is a forum. You want to post your VSF qc you go into the Rolex section under VSF thread.

I feel stupid having to state this, but apparently it is needed.

"95% of the forum activity" smh

You're are indeed also idiot by nature and your previous comment prove that, the guy wasn't asking for qc help. He was merely sharing his qc pictures so people could the current state of vsf quality. If you have no interest then just move on, i don't see any mods complaining or anyone breaking the rules.

​​​​​​Don't understand why there are self glorified idiots like yourself in here that think they're better because they're not on reddit. Both places are great and can coexist.

Last edited:

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Since this is the main raids thread members come here to look for updates and people also asked to post QC pics to check if VSF quality is still up to par.

Don't even bother explaining him, crazy that he is a self called forum expert and he hasn't developed any reading comprehension lol

Reactions: weezkid

didjital7

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/1/21
Specifically the 45mm crpo with silver numbers. If anyone knows please help. All my usual tds say not available.

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
You're are indeed also idiot by nature and your previous comment prove that, the guy wasn't asking for qc help. He was merely sharing his qc pictures so people could the current state of vsf quality. If you have no interest then just move on, i don't see any mods complaining or anyone breaking the rules.

​​​​​​Don't understand why there are self glorified idiots like yourself in here that think they're better because they're not on reddit. Both places are great and can coexist.

Dude, I actually enjoy your posts along with others on Reddit, adds a new dimension to the hobby altogether:)

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
Since this is the main raids thread members come here to look for updates and people also asked to post QC pics to check if VSF quality is still up to par.
Exactly,if he doesn't like it,then don't come to this thread,it's easier that whining about it

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: weezkid

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
Good info on this thread, unfortunately not much has changed yet

Sent from my SM-F700F using Tapatalk

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Good info on this thread, unfortunately not much has changed yet

Sent from my SM-F700F using Tapatalk

Was wondering the same last night. Does anybody know if/when VSF/XF and Noob are coming back?

Reactions: BlakeMcJake