• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
Puretime sent me their newsletter this morning titled “June New Arrivals,” which has tons of different ZF models, VSF Subs and PAMs, Noob Daytonas, as well as other models. Not sure if this means these are all obtainable now (VSF Subs were just made available again), but might make sense for those looking for these models to give Puretime and other TDs another check in?

I confirm its strange as i never see the meteorite Daytona on bracelet before.

It seams to be a new release, but perhaps im wrong

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
Dear newest dude on the forum

How are you ? Did you receive your VSF 126610LN ?

I sent an email to Andrew and he said that "yes can get VSF 126610LN", curious to know if the same quality. Seems that the recent (post raids) VSF 116610LN are the same as before the raids.

Thank you !

Cheers

I don't even have QC pics yet, much less the watch in-hand.

Reactions: museguy

mlk2000m0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/20
Thanks for sharing, I stick to WU and just made an payment for 2 VSF, 126610LV and 126619LB, can’t wait to see it and will post approved QC

Agreed, crypto is never the option because once you’ve sent payment that’s it. You always want to account for unforeseen circumstances.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Agreed, crypto is never the option because once you’ve sent payment that’s it. You always want to account for unforeseen circumstances.

That's it why?
If you're dealing with a trusted dealer, they will refund your crypto payment as well!

Reactions: mega12

7five7

31/12/19
Placed my order with Andrew for the 126610LN on Tuesday and received my QC pics today. QC has already been approved just posting for reference since some users have been asking about any differences post raid. I have 2 VSF 116610 subs and they quality is great, this 126610LN QCs look just as good as before the raids.

Heyterre

Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
Placed my order with Andrew for the 126610LN on Tuesday and received my QC pics today. QC has already been approved just posting for reference since some users have been asking about any differences post raid. I have 2 VSF 116610 subs and they quality is great, this 126610LN QCs look just as good as before the raids.

Looking good and look the same quality as before raids. I ordered it with Andrew on 6/30 Wednesday, hopefully get mine soon.

mdawgy

28/8/17
Does anyone who recently bought a VSF sub know how much they paid all including shipping?

Behike

23/4/21
USA, Planet Earth
Why ppl are trashing this thread with QC pics ???
It's making it almost unreadable with useless info non related to the topic :(

You’re not reading well…

Trashing the thread… You mean posting and providing confidence that wheels are beginning to turn again.

That is the single most important and pertinent piece there is, what else you trying to waste time reading on?

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Behike and RiffRalf my dear young padawan... factories have been around for decades and will always be around, only noobs need reassuring...

May the Force be with you Jedi Master.

jZhHhR.gif

Last edited:

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Behike and RiffRalf my dear young padawan... factories have been around for decades and will always be around, only noobs need reassuring...

They have but we have never seen the likes of the Noob Daytona v4 before and I am glad I got mine before the raids.
VSF seem to have set a benchmark. I would kind of like to get one just for the heck of it. And I am not even a Sub fan LOL!
We may see its likes again, maybe even better ones.
then again we may not .... at least for a while.

Carlytoss

Certified
18/3/16
Snitching your TLS connexion
They have but we have never seen the likes of the Noob Daytona v4 before and I am glad I got mine before the raids.
VSF seem to have set a benchmark. I would kind of like to get one just for the heck of it. And I am not even a Sub fan LOL!
We may see its likes again, maybe even better ones.
then again we may not .... at least for a while.

They'll be back in a couple of months