• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
WU is also generally considered safe so you should be good in that respect. Typically the credit card payment method is not recommended as the credit card processors used by the TDs may not have the best controls when it comes to keeping that card info private. I think especially puretime has had issues with this in the past, but claim to have made adjustments to a safer/more reputable processor for what its worth.

Good luck!
Yes,I have definitely read stories where people have had fraudulent payments on credit cards from TD websites

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
I've heard stories of vsf subs getting$1000

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

If I were a sub fan I would have tried to order one of the last ones. But I am not.
I have a VSF Aquaterra which I am- to my surprise-not overly fond of.
I do like that new world timer .....

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
What improvements do you think can be made on the VSF Sub?

Things can always be improved on, how many times have we seen a popular rep model lorded over, declared the best ever, only to be dethroned a year or so later by another factory. It’s the nature of the business.

But to answer your Q (note these are nitpicking level and off the top of my head, but you asked.)

Rehaut (not just alignment but overall finish)
Crystal (vsf is the best we’ve seen OTB but distorted cyclops corners still exist.
Bracelet (the finish/feel can always be better)
Dial print (can always be more crisp/3D)
Consistency.

Probs 100 other ‘things could be improved on too, generally, so plenty of room for a new player to come along and be ‘the best’ lol.

Aramis2288

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
27/3/17
Things can always be improved on, how many times have we seen a popular rep model lorded over, declared the best ever, only to be dethroned a year or so later by another factory. It’s the nature of the business.

But to answer your Q (note these are nitpicking level and off the top of my head, but you asked.)

Rehaut (not just alignment but overall finish)
Crystal (vsf is the best we’ve seen OTB but distorted cyclops corners still exist.
Bracelet (the finish/feel can always be better)
Dial print (can always be more crisp/3D)
Consistency.

Probs 100 other ‘things could be improved on too, generally, so plenty of room for a new player to come along and be ‘the best’ lol.

I couldn't agree more if it is about the rehaut on VSF. I had Clean/ZZF V2s and still have V3 and the rahaut on these is just so much better finished comparing to my S29 batch VSF.

sknym

Horology Curious
17/1/13
Ahhhhh I bought a ZF one from PT. It's been a month since I ordered and I haven't received my QC!

nikits

10/1/16
Puretime sent me their newsletter this morning titled “June New Arrivals,” which has tons of different ZF models, VSF Subs and PAMs, Noob Daytonas, as well as other models. Not sure if this means these are all obtainable now (VSF Subs were just made available again), but might make sense for those looking for these models to give Puretime and other TDs another check in?

lytnin

WTB ZF IWC Tourbillon Rose/White or Grey/Leather
22/1/19
Villa on the Hill
Puretime sent me their newsletter this morning titled “June New Arrivals,” which has tons of different ZF models, VSF Subs and PAMs, Noob Daytonas, as well as other models. Not sure if this means these are all obtainable now (VSF Subs were just made available again), but might make sense for those looking for these models to give Puretime and other TDs another check in?

Checking in with Puretime now to check on availability...

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
I checked on availability of VSF 126610LV a few days before their newsletter came out and was told that they had very few pieces left. Not sure if that applies to the other VSF sub models but likely to be similar.

lytnin

WTB ZF IWC Tourbillon Rose/White or Grey/Leather
22/1/19
Villa on the Hill

A little help request. Does this rehaut and date alignment look off for a VSF 126610? I can fix the date but rehaut is something else. I’ve asked for more pictures at different angles.

DoChen1

31/1/21
Just received QC Pics for my VSF Aqua Terra. Seems as if things are moving forward again.

7five7

31/12/19
A little help request. Does this rehaut and date alignment look off for a VSF 126610? I can fix the date but rehaut is something else. I’ve asked for more pictures at different angles.

Looks like it’s just the angle

Reactions: lytnin

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Just received QC Pics for my VSF Aqua Terra. Seems as if things are moving forward again.

if VSF back to work so expect different quality with different parts suppliers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: elrubio

DoChen1

31/1/21
QC Pick looks ok for me.
Anyone else thinks otherwise?
f32ad0730ecbe6ecd21b5e7c086eaf56.jpg