• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Welcome!
Please make it priority for yourself as a new member to read and understand all rules prior to posting comments.
In this case, no sales are allowed outside of the m2m sales section. More specifically, no advertising watches and attempting to conduct sales via PM- otherwise known as "back door sales " is seriously unacceptable.

This post edited to remove sales attempt outside of m2m sales section.

Last edited by DD60; 27-06-21, 15:05.

C Master not sure if this post is useful to the community. New member, since a few hours, tries to offer some backdoor deals… not saying that something is wrong but probably worth looking at it.

Thanks for the heads up. Post has been edited.

Reactions: C Master and mega12

Mr Luxe

Blue Horseshoe Loves Anacott Steel
9/3/21
North America
VSF will be back sooner than most think, as will many of the other factories. Those who think differently, do not have a sound understanding on how the Chinese economy operates. I've done business in China for over fifteen years. One thing I've learned more than anything else is that they are very resilient and never give up. If a factory boss is arrested, there will be a plan in place to have others take over immediately (similar to organized crime structure). The wheels would of been in motion within a few hours of the raids, and new locations and workers already confirmed.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Some reddit members got this message from their TD:

VSF have some Rolex stock left that will be shipped out this week to tds. They will not make more Rolex watches and focus on omega. Their Rolex production is gone, movement and parts is no more.

hmmm this is really sad if true.

John Abel

Known Member
15/5/20
UK
A replica straight out of a factory, even the best of factories, can’t perform nearly as well. And I’m not just talking about depth ratings
Very few people dive, actually, and those who do would laugh at the idea of wearing a mechanical watch, not to say a Rolex. They have digital diving computers telling them how long to wait at each depth.
If about time accuracy, any mechanical watch is an obsolete machine and a rep with an Asian 2824 may perform as well as a gen. Gen watches may be COSC but again, any digital watch is well above COSC, so if the drive is timekeeping, mechanical watches is the wrong choice.

mdawgy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/8/17
Very few people dive, actually, and those who do would laugh at the idea of wearing a mechanical watch, not to say a Rolex. They have digital diving computers telling them how long to wait at each depth.
If about time accuracy, any mechanical watch is an obsolete machine and a rep with an Asian 2824 may perform as well as a gen. Gen watches may be COSC but again, any digital watch is well above COSC, so if the drive is timekeeping, mechanical watches is the wrong choice.

absolutely, mechanical watches should be considered art pieces, not functional dive computers. ever since the quartz crisis, they even fail to meet accuracy standards of quartz and smartphones lol.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Some reddit members got this message from their TD:

VSF have some Rolex stock left that will be shipped out this week to tds. They will not make more Rolex watches and focus on omega. Their Rolex production is gone, movement and parts is no more.

hmmm this is really sad if true.

Highly unlikely if you ask me. Almost all their Rolex models are top tier. They are not gonna give that $$ up and start selling only omega's again me thinks. if so, thats next level dumb...

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Highly unlikely if you ask me. Almost all their Rolex models are top tier. They are not gonna give that $$ up and start selling only omega's again me thinks. if so, thats next level dumb...
It's not a choice. More likely they can get parts as their suppliers have been stopped

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

nikits

10/1/16
VSF QC pics just received from Trusty Time.
11db1616a6cb1ed4c6e510248cd3305c.jpg

ec057a1251cd27af1bfd453985e93dd0.jpg

e3a9e8427c2823f5f3cc62c8291bdc20.jpg

11a4ea4cd8415bd9f71c3d5b79921e3d.jpg

d6b01aad7ddff8747db0b933f89a8515.jpg

9973f1bf01b12a8e266dcce3fbd5ffbb.jpg

711bd3c9c5924a77c58378ad8a5faafe.jpg

b53f42127dd6f2a9b5869e393c7e5943.jpg

nani89

Horology Curious
6/11/18
I just contacted erick from Geektime, he said he will have VSF submariner in few days and he will send me QC. What do you think guys? Erick is highly trusted dealer from my knowledge.

nikits

10/1/16
Thanks for feedback, i have already approved QC. Just posting the pictures here for the benefit of RWI and users as I know there was some discussion on VSF quality after the raids.

Goldenboy74

Known Member
21/4/21
I just contacted erick from Geektime, he said he will have VSF submariner in few days and he will send me QC. What do you think guys? Erick is highly trusted dealer from my knowledge.

Chazingtime says VSF reopened today
Do you know if Sead1999 is as reliable as it looks?

Last edited:

architekt

27/1/19
Austria
Trusty photos are potatoe quality to see the serial number but that clasp code i have never seen in any other vsf watch.

Serial Number (on the second image) looks to be starting with 2R like usually although the clasp code is different like you said.

EDIT: Meant S29

Last edited:

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
Chazingtime says VSF reopened today
Do you know if Sead1999 is as reliable as it looks?
I purchase my reps from sead,he's one of the most trusted TDs around,if he says he's got watches then he has,he wouldn't take your money otherwise

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk