Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Heyterre View Post

    Thanks for sharing, I stick to WU and just made an payment for 2 VSF, 126610LV and 126619LB, can’t wait to see it and will post approved QC
    Agreed, crypto is never the option because once you’ve sent payment that’s it. You always want to account for unforeseen circumstances.

    Comment


      Originally posted by mlk2000m0 View Post

      Agreed, crypto is never the option because once you’ve sent payment that’s it. You always want to account for unforeseen circumstances.
      That's it why?
      If you're dealing with a trusted dealer, they will refund your crypto payment as well!

      Comment


        Originally posted by lytnin View Post

        Checking in with Puretime now to check on availability...
        No availability for noob panda or any other vsf beyond 41 sub black

        Comment


          Placed my order with Andrew for the 126610LN on Tuesday and received my QC pics today. QC has already been approved just posting for reference since some users have been asking about any differences post raid. I have 2 VSF 116610 subs and they quality is great, this 126610LN QCs look just as good as before the raids.

          Comment


            Originally posted by 7five7 View Post
            Placed my order with Andrew for the 126610LN on Tuesday and received my QC pics today. QC has already been approved just posting for reference since some users have been asking about any differences post raid. I have 2 VSF 116610 subs and they quality is great, this 126610LN QCs look just as good as before the raids.
            Looking good and look the same quality as before raids. I ordered it with Andrew on 6/30 Wednesday, hopefully get mine soon.

            Comment


              Why ppl are trashing this thread with QC pics ???
              It's making it almost unreadable with useless info non related to the topic

              Comment


                Does anyone who recently bought a VSF sub know how much they paid all including shipping?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Carlytoss View Post
                  Why ppl are trashing this thread with QC pics ???
                  It's making it almost unreadable with useless info non related to the topic
                  You’re not reading well…

                  Trashing the thread… You mean posting and providing confidence that wheels are beginning to turn again.

                  That is the single most important and pertinent piece there is, what else you trying to waste time reading on?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Carlytoss View Post
                    Why ppl are trashing this thread with QC pics ???
                    It's making it almost unreadable with useless info non related to the topic
                    I think it was completely appropriate. In fact I was glad to see it. I am thinking of trying to get one of the leftovers myself and seeing the QCs is reassuring

                    Comment


                      Behike and RiffRalf my dear young padawan... factories have been around for decades and will always be around, only noobs need reassuring...

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Carlytoss View Post
                        Behike and RiffRalf my dear young padawan... factories have been around for decades and will always be around, only noobs need reassuring...
                        May the Force be with you Jedi Master.

                        Last edited by jiro; 03-07-21, 02:29.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Carlytoss View Post
                          Behike and RiffRalf my dear young padawan... factories have been around for decades and will always be around, only noobs need reassuring...
                          They have but we have never seen the likes of the Noob Daytona v4 before and I am glad I got mine before the raids.
                          VSF seem to have set a benchmark. I would kind of like to get one just for the heck of it. And I am not even a Sub fan LOL!
                          We may see its likes again, maybe even better ones.
                          then again we may not .... at least for a while.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by RiffRalf View Post

                            They have but we have never seen the likes of the Noob Daytona v4 before and I am glad I got mine before the raids.
                            VSF seem to have set a benchmark. I would kind of like to get one just for the heck of it. And I am not even a Sub fan LOL!
                            We may see its likes again, maybe even better ones.
                            then again we may not .... at least for a while.
                            They'll be back in a couple of months

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Carlytoss View Post

                              They'll be back in a couple of months
                              That's what they have been saying about the VSF BLNR.
                              For the past couple of years ....
                              Time will tell ....

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by RiffRalf View Post

                                That's what they have been saying about the VSF BLNR.
                                For the past couple of years ....
                                Time will tell ....
                                Can't compare a watch model and a factory...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X