• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Rmboss

Looking Around
16/11/20
Hey all, newbie here.. ordered a VSF 126610 from Purertime about 8 months ago but because I had a second order they waited to ship together. QC looked awesome, was excited to get it. However, I was recently told that the watch got lost in the raids and and have to wait once the factory is up and running again. I now got an email saying to choose another piece as VSF is closed. When asked if VSF is closed for good they replied with yes. Anyone hear the same?

Reactions: micksmith1987

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Hey all, newbie here.. ordered a VSF 126610 from Purertime about 8 months ago but because I had a second order they waited to ship together. QC looked awesome, was excited to get it. However, I was recently told that the watch got lost in the raids and and have to wait once the factory is up and running again. I now got an email saying to choose another piece as VSF is closed. When asked if VSF is closed for good they replied with yes. Anyone hear the same?

Yep Noob and vsf are gone

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Hey mate, nice to see you back. What a time to be alive, eh? :)

Hello chap, I know huh, I’ve got VSF cermit that’s been sat in its box since it arrived just before the first raids, glad I never C&R’d now looking at the current situ.

I Hope you’ve been keeping well. How’s that collection? I’m Sure it’s probably grown somewhat in the last 6/7 months!
I have a watch you might want actually. I’ll Dm you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: p0pperini

boeder

Horology Curious
21/6/17
Is ARF closed? Was it targeted in the previous raids? Or is it VSF and Noob?

tommikeson

24/10/14
Has anyone been able to figure out the reason for the raids in the first place? I know that it is something that always happened, but it seemed like they were just going through the motions.

Why is it different now?

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Has anyone been able to figure out the reason for the raids in the first place? I know that it is something that always happened, but it seemed like they were just going through the motions.

Why is it different now?

It’s all speculative ofcourse, I believe the high level replication and clone movement by VSF is at least one of the reasons

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
The last time I read this forum properly was when the raids started happening. It’s crazy that I log in today and they are still going on this long after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too. Couldn't believe it.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21

Why is it different now?
I heard that Rolex were getting Daytona's,Subs sent to then for service and were found to be reps,so reps were getting in the gen market

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk