• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
What have you been looking at their cases are way down. 95k cases 4k deaths. Get your facts straight. They are doing best than any country. There is absolutely no reason not to trust their goverment and the numbers reported.

Very true indeed, a big lie. Tds excuse tho::/

Reactions: EuroTime25

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Very true indeed, a big lie. Tds excuse tho::/

I wouldn't trust the Chinese government at all, but I have family living in Shanghai and they've told me that they shut down hard when there's even one case. I'm from Australia where lockdowns have been the norm to contain the virus, but they shutdown within a few hours over there, not in 24 hours like we do here. Unfortunately cases in Guangzhou shut the city down hard (delayed my packages too).

Not sure if this would affect the factories operating but it might have as everyone's supposed to stay home when they're in hard lockdown unless you've got permission to work due to being in an essential industry. According to my relatives there they were compensated for not working when Shanghai shutdown and if they worked in an essential industry then they got a permit, so there' a slight possibility that these factories may have been raided for actually working when they should've been home.

Just a possibility. Makes no sense that shopping malls selling 100% fake goods and dhgate are operational but small rep watch factories are targeted.

Reactions: Moe79

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
This time money can't solve the problem. Those officials won't dare to take bribes now unless they want to be jailed too

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
I sent a message yesterday to Ryan of InTime seeking info about a DJ41 gray dial Oyster 2428. I have previously purchased from him. His response was as follows:

============================================================================================================================================================
Thank you for your enquiry!

I am sorry but all factories are not working now due to the serious situation with the ongoing raids on the rep watch market. We will be able to address your question/s once the factory resumes to work. Until then we can't accept new orders. Please feel free to get back to us for an update after 7-10 business days. Thank you!
============================================================================================================================================================

I let him know that I appreciated his honesty and forthrightness in not accepting new orders until this blows over.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
The Chinese govt wants to end the rep watch game. The higher the quality of the rep factory the bigger the chance for it to get raided.
Stick with the dhgate and canal street quality, then you are safe, lol
Back to the super franken and modding time again

Reactions: Obelard

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Here we are, six months into it and no end in sight. I am beginning to think this time around it is not the usual raids of the past.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Industry is collapsing, don’t think we will have high quality reps anymore. Better hold on and not sell anything….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: stufuse and m5smg2