• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Wow, big if true,maybe Rolex are the ones that pressured the government and had the raids started , maybe easier to go forward without making them

If the stories from China are true, Rolex-Reps from Noob and XF/VSF sold as Gen from Chinese dealers where the only reason for this giant mess. So this rumor does make sense imo.

Last edited:

Atlas_Shrugged

Known Member
5/11/20
SoCal/Salt Lake City
I used crypto. I definitely wouldn’t use the credit card as that’s just asking for all sorts of headaches.

I dunno, I have used my card for most purchases. Nothing bad yet, if it does, I’ll call my credit card company and say not mine. They remove it. I tried western union and PayPal. Credit card is just too easy to give up. No guts no glory. Lol

Reactions: RiffRalf

Andrewagf

Horology Curious
24/5/21
Ordered 126610LN from JTime... I'll post my approved QCs.

I just did the exact same. I have vsf 116610 LN and zzf 116610 LV, both from jtime. They have been great to work with. I had to get the VSF 126610 LN, particularly that it will not be available. You will enjoy it. It really have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrewagf

Horology Curious
24/5/21
Ordered 126610LN from JTime... I'll post my approved QCs.

I just did the exact same. I have vsf 116610 LN and zzf 116610 LV, both from jtime. They have been great to work with. I had to get the VSF 126610 LN, particularly that it will not be available. You will enjoy it. It really have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
Maybe the reps really got to the point where even rep informed dealers could not tell anymore.There were always little obvious things that would distinguish a noob Vs Rolex .Now Rolex probably got flooded with VSF pieces . They don't want to have the same problem like panerai or Hublot has .Rolex wants to keep its exclusivety

If I look at my noob Breitling Avenger Skyland .You could tell them apart by the flagpole 1 and on the version that fixed the flagpole 1 the pushers got way to long .

Noob Rolex had pointy clasp bits and repeating serial numbers . Easy to tell appart laser engraved crowns on the crystal.

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
I guess we'll never see the so eagerly awaited VSF Batman/ girl then....
Dommage .....

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
I am thinking it'll be a long time before another factory could match the level of movement and case quality that VSF achieved. I'm just getting giddy to think that reps can be collectible. VSF were literally operating on Rolex mode operandi

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
I am thinking it'll be a long time before another factory could match the level of movement and case quality that VSF achieved. I'm just getting giddy to think that reps can be collectible. VSF were literally operating on Rolex mode operandi
I've heard stories of vsf subs getting$1000

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Heyterre

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
I used crypto. I definitely wouldn’t use the credit card as that’s just asking for all sorts of headaches.

Thanks for sharing, I stick to WU and just made an payment for 2 VSF, 126610LV and 126619LB, can’t wait to see it and will post approved QC

nikits

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/1/16
Thanks for sharing, I stick to WU and just made an payment for 2 VSF, 126610LV and 126619LB, can’t wait to see it and will post approved QC

WU is also generally considered safe so you should be good in that respect. Typically the credit card payment method is not recommended as the credit card processors used by the TDs may not have the best controls when it comes to keeping that card info private. I think especially puretime has had issues with this in the past, but claim to have made adjustments to a safer/more reputable processor for what its worth.

Good luck!

Reactions: Heyterre

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18

You are able to order the VSF 126619LB? From which TD did you order?