No announcement yet.

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find that my emotions after hearing of raids is the same after I hear about some stock skyrocketing.

Woulda-coulda-shoulda.

it’s an interesting emotion. Like. I really wanted another noob Daytona or one of the higher end subs. I don’t know why I didn’t get it. And then when they reopen, it’s like when a stock dips and I STILL don’t buy. I had a few weeks to order and ARF, just like I coulda bought GME when it went back to 40.

being a human is hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Twinny View Post

What is this racist statement?

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

You got something against Romney people mate?
      Originally posted by Aramis2288 View Post

If you don't like fake stuff then I am not entirely sure what are you doing here mate.

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

Karl , answering is not optional BTW, it's required.

Guys...? I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, my statement is purely based on the fact that poor people wear cheap fake watches and gaudy cheap LV CUCCI stuff that is obviously not original and that's the first thing that comes to my mind while hearing those brand names.

And I mentioned the Romani because they belong to the minority here in Hungary who have suffered under systematic and institutionalized racism that keeps them poor. But that's not what we talk about and it's kinda funny your thought jump to a bad place right away, my wife is a social worker so I know what I'm talking about.

Edit: if I offended anyone I'm sorry I now see how it can be taken in the wrong way
      Last edited by Karl; 28-05-21, 15:44.

Comment

Originally posted by domthedon030 View Post

Do you not think the rehaut is bad? I’ve asked for more images just in case it’s camera angle (I doubt it is).

I have seen S29’s with straight rehauts so I am on the fence with whether to green light it atm.
        Pretty darn good mate, every VSF have missaligned rehaut.
        if u dont GL this one u might have to wait looong time.

Comment

Originally posted by domthedon030 View Post
          Could you please show me where I should see the inherent misalignment? I'd like to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by grillbrill View Post

Could you please show me where I should see the inherent misalignment? I'd like to learn.
            The first r but it does not matter

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

Guys...? I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, my statement is purely based on the fact that poor people wear cheap fake watches and gaudy cheap LV CUCCI stuff that is obviously not original and that's the first thing that comes to my mind while hearing those brand names.

And I mentioned the Romani because they belong to the minority here in Hungary who have suffered under systematic and institutionalized racism that keeps them poor. But that's not what we talk about and it's kinda funny your thought jump to a bad place right away, my wife is a social worker so I know what I'm talking about.

Edit: if I offended anyone I'm sorry I now see how it can be taken in the wrong way
              I got what you were trying to say. I see the same where I am originally from in Europe. Not an insult or being racist. Simply stating a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Twinny View Post

What is this racist statement?
                I'm from the US so I have never seen a Gypsy but I don't think they are a race are they? BTW if they are like Brad Pitt in Snatch they are bad ass and it's my favorite accent.
                "Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Atlas_Shrugged View Post

I'm from the US so I have never seen a Gypsy but I don't think they are a race are they? BTW if they are like Brad Pitt in Snatch they are bad ass and it's my favorite accent.
                  Yep, almost every Romans sitting outside the stores in Sweden looks like Brad Pitt and have a cool accent????

Comment

Originally posted by Akilles View Post

Yep, almost every Romans sitting outside the stores in Sweden looks like Brad Pitt and have a cool accent????
                    Hahaha verkligen

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Li from Jtime said VSF laid again and cant make deliveries to dealers recently. So i asked for refund and will order when things are better. No rush for me.

Comment

Originally posted by derjenigewelcher View Post
                        Li from Jtime said VSF laid again and cant make deliveries to dealers recently. So i asked for refund and will order when things are better. No rush for me.
                        Yikes

Comment

Tswatch taken down website, comments....We don't want such thing happen, but now can't get watches from most factories, this raided is so big and effect the market so serious .... fark

Comment

Tswatch taken down website, comments....We don't want such thing happen, but now can't get watches from most factories, this raided is so big and effect the market so serious .... fark

Comment

Originally posted by trickstar911 View Post
                              As said, China is not doing a show this time. Our super reps will soon be long gone, leaving those canal street craps available on the market.
                              Modding business will once prosper again :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

Seriously? Now you are saying that to describe poor people your first thought is the Rom? Can you not see the xenophobia in that? Below is a photo of my late wife, I will give you one guess why I'm a little pissed.

************************************************** ********
                                People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                                ************************************************** *************
                                hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                                ************************************************** ********
                                When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Working...
                                X