RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My guy says,

"These days the market is strictly investigated, the shipment is unstable, please wait patiently! AR JF EW MKS YL GF 3s V7 holiday does not answer orders for the time being! There is a notice! Suspend all refund and replacement after-sale repairs!"

It hasn't been easy to order reps the past few months.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Comment

Just received my QC pics from Sead. All looks great apart from the misaligned rehaut issue. Seems quite bad on this one though.. Is it actually possible to get one of these with a straight rehaut? Wondering whether it’s worth rejecting or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

Take this with a grain of salt.
        Not wanting to propagate disinformation but interesting nonetheless.
        Maybe time to come out of the closet and make homage watches with Noob, VSF, etc names. If they are reputable in the rep World, why should you hide your beautiful VSF watch name?
        That would be the start of a war: the war on quality/ price. And the Swiss will lose from the start. Because a VSF is 95% a rolex for a 5% of a rolex's price.

The rep World is kind of Tom and Jerry, at the end they need each other somehow, rep makers need the gen to copy, and gen makers need the reps to magnify their alleged excellence.
        Last edited by John Abel; 28-05-21, 08:18.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by John Abel View Post

Maybe time to come out of the closet and make homage watches with Noob, VSF, etc names. If they are reputable in the rep World, why should you hide your beautiful VSF watch name?
            That would be the start of a war: the war on quality/ price. And the Swiss will lose from the start. Because a VSF is 95% a rolex for a 5% of a rolex's price.

The rep World is kind of Tom and Jerry, at the end they need each other somehow, rep makers need the gen to copy, and gen makers need the reps to magnify their alleged excellence.
            I think they'd have to change their name, and hide well, for this to truly happen.
            Just look at the Ginault controversy. It seems a lot of people refuse to buy his watches because of his assumed past of being the man behind TC.

Although I do agree with you - I'm completely new to the rep scene, but would prefer to buy watches with the same design, but different logo/name, so it isn't an illegal product.

Comment

Originally posted by John Abel View Post
              Honestly, seeing a lot of low life with fake AP and fake hublots makes me kinda hate these brands just like Gucci ect.

I mean these plastic looking "gold" toy watches on ugly people. Kinda cringe, just like in Hungary majority of gypsies wear fake LV and other expensive brands.

Comment

Honestly, seeing a lot of low life with fake AP and fake hublots makes me kinda hate these brands just like Gucci ect.

I mean these plastic looking "gold" toy watches on ugly people. Kinda cringe, just like in Hungary majority of gypsies wear fake LV and other expensive brands.

What is this racist statement?

Comment

You got something against Romney people mate?

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                  ************************************************** *************
                  hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                  When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by domthedon030 View Post
                    Lovely, one of the last S29’s

Comment

If you don't like fake stuff then I am not entirely sure what are you doing here mate.

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

You got something against Romney people mate?
                        Karl , answering is not optional BTW, it's required.

************************************************** ********
                        People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                        ************************************************** *************
                        hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                        ************************************************** ********
                        When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenboy74 View Post
                          Guys, but has anyone received anything from any factory?
                          Because you asked - I just got the QC-Pics for a ZF and an older HF, both ordered last Friday ... everything perfect.
                          WTB - Pam 088 - Pam 188 - Pam 382 - Pam 572 - Pam 968 - Pam 1033 - Pam 1056 - Pam 1662

Comment

Originally posted by diamant View Post

Lovely, one of the last S29’s
                            Do you not think the rehaut is bad? I’ve asked for more images just in case it’s camera angle (I doubt it is).

I have seen S29’s with straight rehauts so I am on the fence with whether to green light it atm.

Comment

Do you not think the rehaut is bad? I’ve asked for more images just in case it’s camera angle (I doubt it is).

I have seen S29’s with straight rehauts so I am on the fence with whether to green light it atm.
                              On Picture 3 you see its the Angle. The Crown-Side of the watch is higher then the other side.

Green Light.

Comment

I’ll take it than you fool! GL every day of the week, more so given the relative scarcity of these right now.
                                The biggest ‘Tell’ is you.
                                Replica Box: VSF V2 Omega SM 300 SS-Segna // VSF V2 Omega NTTD // VSF Omega CrPO 8500 // VSF V2 Omega 300 Spectre // ZF IWC Big Pilot 5009-01 // ARF Rolex 114300 Rhodium // ARF Rolex 114300 Grape // BPF Rolex Explorer 1 (On order from Lucy)

"If you can't see it on a galloping horse, than it doesn't matter."

Comment

Working...
                                X