• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

John Abel

Known Member
15/5/20
UK
as long as there is demand, there will be supply
If they strangle the supply as to have to increase prices or attract lower quality reps of reps (and the higher price will certainly attract them, similarly to gens attracting reps), demand will also shrink and that will also knock back the supply. This is also basic economics.

xzi

Horology Curious
13/5/21
Li from jtime posted on whatsapp they will be moving the warehouse & qc office.
this will take 3-5 days in weich they cant do qc and answer messages.
now i dont like to speculate but that doesnt sound good, Anyone got similar messages from other tds?

John Abel

Known Member
15/5/20
UK
now i dont like to speculate but that doesnt sound good, Anyone got similar messages from other tds?

Common sense says that even if they are in different boats, they are in the same storm so they will sail in a similar way.

en_nissen

Horology Curious
13/5/21
Waiting on QC currently and wrote him yesterday where he didn't mention this.

Did he say when they'd be making the move?

xzi

Horology Curious
13/5/21
He said at the moment, lets wait a few days and see what happens.

Max Cady

Aquaracer
27/8/20
Hofbräuhausen

Thx, i send Li an email fore upgrading my order last night, that explains why he didnt answer yet!
Well, wait and see it is!

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
Forgive me if in this post I express all my disagreement with the people who are profiting from M2M sales on VSF watches.
I see sales of very used watches being sold at the price of new just because the factories are closed at the moment.
I hope VSF is back in business soon to stop this havoc of private sales at inflated prices.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Forgive me if in this post I express all my disagreement with the people who are profiting from M2M sales on VSF watches.
I see sales of very used watches being sold at the price of new just because the factories are closed at the moment.
I hope VSF is back in business soon to stop this havoc of private sales at inflated prices.

If you see it let the sales staff know please. They may not be aware of the original prices. Replicas have got so damn expensive since I started collecting them.

Reactions: SuperLory

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Replicas have got so damn expensive since I started collecting them.

1369103676_1.jpg

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
If you see it let the sales staff know please. They may not be aware of the original prices. Replicas have got so damn expensive since I started collecting them.

F me, this. We used to buy for 188USD

Octagon77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/09
Given the raids situation, does anyone know of any TDs which may have 116610 Date VSF available? I have sent a few some emails but not heard back, wondering if anyone on here knows

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
F me, this. We used to buy for 188USD

Yes But now you have clone movments. 904L steel etc etc. Back in the days the quality was not the same as now. Replicas back them you could spot its a fake pretty easy. Now its damn hard to spot them, So yes they are more expensive now but the quality is allso verry good now. And Thats Why all this raids happens... the big boys are angry att the replica scen

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
Does anyone know what kind of punishment the owners could get if they are caught/ are these guys on the run like some kind of cartel boss or are they just hard to prosecute because there is no evidence ?
I read once that a good LV bag maker got beheaded

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
You can get Reps for this price today too - on Aliexpress or DHGate for example. The premium you pay today is mostly for high end quality.

I just checked the first rep I bought was $269. It has not changed (Omega Constellation) They are now $319 so not as bad as I thought. The first Noob Sub I bought was $269 (V5.1 I think) as well. I do not need replica 904L steel (I think this is a marketing gimick to justify the increase the price but that is only my opinion). Also I would not touch a Rolex clone movement with the possible exception of the Noob A4130. I have one clone 3135 and so far that has cost me €1025, including the initial purchase to keep right. That is way too much of a price to pay for "functions like gen" in my opinion.