• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Goldenboy74

Known Member
21/4/21
Check with intime. I saw some PAM'S in their "limited stock section" on their homepage.
good luck

Thanks, I have already asked them and they don't have any, however the problem was to understand the pos raid reliability of a TD that gave me availability

nikits

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/1/16
I ordered a VSF 116610ln from Andy yesterday. He said i should get QC pics within 4-12 days’ time. I will post pics here once I get them (assuming I get them) if there is any interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: thenut and HomeRye

Twinny

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/11/18
EU
That‘s curious. Sead told me yesterday VSF is closed again.

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20

what you buy around is old stock that the factory had already produced before the raids.

My fear is that factories will no longer achieve quality like vsf and noob to avoid further closures…

domthedon030

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/19

Sead can’t get anymore currently, the one I just bought was the last one he was able to source. His words were ‘impossible to get any more as vsf closed’.

Fingers crossed they open up again soon!

xzi

Horology Curious
13/5/21
I placed an order with Li from jtime for a vsf omega aqua terra on 23rd, he said qc in 5-10 days.

Lets see what happens, maybe he got some leftover stock, fingers crossed boys!

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Money is a big motivating factor, and these high quality reps sold very well. It’ll be sooner than you think, certainly not year/s.

Agreed on the commercial side. Not so sure on the persucation side, looks like risk has increased there. Especially reps with vsf rollie details and clone movements

nunu78

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/10
Changed my ROF gmt and ZZF sub order to existing stock of omega aqua terra from VSF and Tudor pelagos from XF

nunu78

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/10
Took these two as nobody knows when the factories will be back. If you guys remember KW Panerais , I have spoke to him on this weekend and he said this time is different. It’s not about the money, for once Chinese govt is serious against replicas.

Reactions: Rufctr2

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
VSF have a huuuge backlog orders.
the new AD waiting time has began.

was trying to place order for VSF 116613LN but had to buy CLEAN. Might had to wait over 1 month for VSF.. :(
the thing is, if they start producing. I have a feeling they know something is up, new raids etc.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I placed an order with Li from jtime for a vsf omega aqua terra on 23rd, he said qc in 5-10 days.

Lets see what happens, maybe he got some leftover stock, fingers crossed boys!

I get my refund from Li for 2x 126610LV.....He said not possible ATM

Different messages or different interpretations or different understandings. Andrew's reply to my inquiry regarding VSF is that order(s) can be placed but will go on a waiting list. My interpretation / understanding of this is that VSF product is not currently available and not currently producing. I'll wait however long it takes until production is well on its way again - if never then so be it.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
It is outrageous to see that some of those dealers (not our TD's) are taking the advantage of the raids by scamming us with fake reps (particularly VSF, Noob) and sadly some of the RWI members have already got trapped by such dealings.
It is so ironic that people are trying to make money out of selling reps of reps. And perhaps this means how well made of the VSF and Noobs were. Though this sadly paved the way for their extinction. And YouTube is the catalyst for this.

Horace Derwent

Known Member
17/6/10
It is outrageous to see that some of those dealers (not our TD's) are taking the advantage of the raids by scamming us with fake reps (particularly VSF, Noob) and sadly some of the RWI members have already got trapped by such dealings.
It is so ironic that people are trying to make money out of selling reps of reps. And perhaps this means how well made of the VSF and Noobs were. Though this sadly paved the way for their extinction. And YouTube is the catalyst for this.
Quote every single word ,both regarding TDs and Youtube.

I mean:

https://youtu.be/BSZ3eRWOdgM

https://youtu.be/SR2b1xXppXs

And most important

https://youtu.be/faTFFSsOJ7o

Im a fan of her , i watch all of her videos, and i know that shes in boards like this or Repgeek !

But a video like the Patek one (the last i linked) did 2.5 million views !

And so, a lot of attention....also unwanted attention...

Last edited:
Reactions: Max Cady

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
s, and i know that shes in boards like this or Repgeek !

But a video like the Patek one (the last i linked) did 2.5 million views !

And so, a lot of attention....also unwanted attention...

You said it. She and most other YouTubers are making their money with this and keywords like "replica" or "fake" are a click magnet. What is bad for us, is good for them and for them it is no hobby but their job. So I see no chance at all to change this. I even expect, that this is getting worse in the future.

Last edited:

Max Cady

Aquaracer
27/8/20
Hofbräuhausen
You said it. She and most other YouTubers are making their money with this and keywords like "replica" or "fake" are a click magnet. What is bad for us, is good for them and for them it is no hobby but their job. So I see no chance at all to change this. I even expect, that this is getting worse in the future.

I agree, but they could easily become victim to their own success, cause no more high end reps, no more comparison videos... (almost no one watches vids about how bad a fake is)
But of course they wont change it, as long as its possible.

Reactions: Doc.77

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20

Ylijumala

1/3/21
In the Soviet EU

Honestly, videos like hers are the reason I got interested in this rep underworld and I am sure I am not the only one. It's a double edged sword, for sure.

In any case, as long as there is demand, there will be supply. Basic economics. Turbulent times may cause supply problems (as they have already), but also will make room for other players to get into the biz. Even if China is more serious about their crackdown this time, in the worst case the production will move to areas where the controls are more lax.