RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Principium View Post
    Doesn't anyone here really care about the poor fellows there? we get watches a little later (for which we are prepared to wait up to 5 years in the original) and that is all we are interested in? there are certainly not only bosses there but also normal workers who cannot pay their bills at the moment. In this sense, I wish that things will continue soon, for us but above all for these people. Seriously, to call prison in china “only” can only occur to someone from the western world.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Don't go caring about things that you have neither control nor influence over. Get excited about the fact that the VSF train has started moving again.

Thanks to VSF and Noob, I have been able to get the watches I want after being scammed by my AD who has taken more than 20 grand from me over 3 years but failed to deliver even a Hulk or a Daytona.

Comment

Originally posted by Principium View Post
      Doesn't anyone here really care about the poor fellows there? we get watches a little later (for which we are prepared to wait up to 5 years in the original) and that is all we are interested in? there are certainly not only bosses there but also normal workers who cannot pay their bills at the moment. In this sense, I wish that things will continue soon, for us but above all for these people. Seriously, to call prison in china “only” can only occur to someone from the western world.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
      Bro, you realize that by buying that cotton shirt you are wearing you are funding ruthless child labour?

Should you know about it? Yes. Should it concern you? Not really, unless you want to go around while wearing banana leaves.

You should think positive, by buying reps you are helping those poor fellows paying taxes as you said lol
      "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
      "You!"

Comment

Originally posted by jkrw247 View Post
        VSF is finally up and running, major dealers are taking orders NOW

According to my TD ARF and VSF are still not open.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainObvious View Post

According to my TD ARF and VSF are still not open.
          Who is your TD bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JonathanLing91 View Post

Who is your TD bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Trusty

Comment

Just got an email back from Andrew (trusty): VSF and XF still closed. No opening date in sight
              Last edited by Uhr70; 16-05-21, 15:07.

Comment

I can't understand why Trusty doesn't specify on its site which factories are closed.

Comment

Hont just sent me an update that VSF, XF and V6F are now open. He’s taking orders. Who knows WTH is going on...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

I wouldn't place any order till every TD here gives green light.

There is no reason to rush and i bet there will be quite the waiting list.
                    "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                    "You!"

Comment

VSF is open and taking orders.
                      When they get orders, they will make it ASAP but it might take more time than usuall.

This is a good thing, hope all are safe!

Comment

Principium
                        Absolutely. I personally put the blame on the laws calling "intellectual property" a name and a drawing. Just to start with, I find it an offense to the word "intellectual". Take a homage watch, everything is identical to the original, dimensions, shapes, colors, materials, etc. They can't say anything. Now you add the name and it's a counterfeit. It doesn't make sense to me. It shouldn't exist. If you want something genuinely made by someone, just buy from them. If a manufacturer wants to make sure to their customers which items have been made by them, keep the owners registered with a blockchain or whatever. If fakes are "lower quality", as they almost always argue, people should notice reps are worse, so if you want quality buy from gen makers, what actually happens is that reps (top ones at least) have almost the same quality (in terms of appearance, finish and movement reliability) than gens for a fraction of the cost, and I think that is what really annoys them: people realizing that something that is 95% of a rolex costs 5% of a rolex.
                        Last edited by John Abel; 16-05-21, 18:11.

Comment

Originally posted by diamant View Post
                          VSF is open and taking orders.
                          When they get orders, they will make it ASAP but it might take more time than usuall.

This is a good thing, hope all are safe!
                          If you don’t mind me asking, who’s your TD?

Comment

Originally posted by Navigator H4 View Post
                            I can't understand why Trusty doesn't specify on its site which factories are closed.
                            So he can continue taking orders and have cash flow.

Comment

Please,get to the point the last 51 sites that every "trusted dealer" says something different. Open, close, close forever, open now, only stock, open but slow shipping, whatever.

Just give a shit and wait 1 month, after that we know more.
                              Or get your brans fucked 30 days every day now, your choice

Comment

Friends, I ask you a favour on behalf of all of us, DO NOT DISINFORM!
                                Share only certain news and not gossip, otherwise it becomes a mess here.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X