• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
V6f is still closed. I’ve asked for an IWC377710 v6f v2 and the TD told me that is still not operative

Last edited:

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
The raids has helped the M2M sales so actively. Basically almost any Noobs, VSFs, ZZFs & ZFs(Daytonas, Subs, YMs, Hulks) will be sold straight away as soon as they are listed.
Are we skeptical about the qualities from these factories' new productions (Noob is not counted) would not match to that of the pre-raid period?

Man yesterday at midnight (16 horus ago) I listed 3 watches - 2 hours later they are all sold.

Great to help the community with deals.

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
By the time we get our beloved QC pics we'll be so old and blind that we can't even judge 'em properly :wow:

Loool i hear that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Man yesterday at midnight (16 horus ago) I listed 3 watches - 2 hours later they are all sold.

Great to help the community with deals.

And I am watching the M2M-Section the whole day like a junkie on a cold turkey ... if a good offer is just ten minutes old, you can be sure, there are already some potential buyers in front of you in the PM-queue ;)

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I ordered 2x 126610LV from VSF today from Jtime.
I specially asked for Quality issues in causes of raids. He said (and I believe his word) that the quality is in no case affected.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Would be interested in what you where been lied to?

I have made a few deals with Li and Lana and always had great expieriences. So i trust him.

Reactions: CRSO

John Abel

Known Member
15/5/20
UK
He said (and I believe his word) that the quality is in no case affected

I guess they don't want to destroy anything. They would seize things carefully and respectfully that later on would appear for sale. "why destroying it if you can sell it?". Neither machinery, they pay "tax" to those police officers so they want them to carry on making good stuff. All these raids, I bet, come for the gen makers' pressure or because of internal fights.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Goldenboy74

Known Member
21/4/21
It seems to me really strange that there are still no VSF QC around, I dress that it is now a few days since they are open ...

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
it is not very clear what you wrote, you could be clearer, thanks

Sorry. Li (Jtime) Said 2 weeks ago that VSF open then. But it did not happen. Now its the same, but they open these days.

taking in orders that cant be fulfilled is not a good sign...

Like wishlist for Reps:D
Well I will post QCs for showing when I get them in a few days.

Reactions: Eatdirtfartdust

xox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/11
part of PT - NEWSLETTER TODAY - It has been a while…

You can now place new orders but please be noted that most makers are delivering in a weekly basis so QC pics could be late. We will try our best to make your orders shipped ASAP.
We now accept Dogecoin for payment and you will get 10% discount for paying Dogecoin and Bitcoin.

zmackage

Horology Curious
23/9/08
Any info for V6F or BVF? Been almost two months still no QC. Patiently waiting.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
part of PT - NEWSLETTER TODAY - It has been a while…

You can now place new orders but please be noted that most makers are delivering in a weekly basis so QC pics could be late. We will try our best to make your orders shipped ASAP.
We now accept Dogecoin for payment and you will get 10% discount for paying Dogecoin and Bitcoin.

Is this a newsletter sent privately to their registered customers only? It doesn't seem to be posted in their website