• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Your house your rules!! Pretty simple really.

Our house, it belongs to everyone but it's my job to make it a safe and happy place not just for the majority of members but for the staff as well. People who are serial asshats to members are bad enough but when they pick on the folk who give freely of their time to make this place possible not just one but repeatedly enough is enough. I'm not here to win popularity contests, I'm here to make sure staff and members are respected and that RWI continues to be a safe and friendly environment for it's users and if a few idiots need to go away to make that happen then so be it.

brandon1221

Known Member
5/9/20
Woke up to to QCs for my LV submariner from CF today. I did originally order a vsf datejust but was informed that it may take a while for them to get back to normal so I decided to switch my order.

D.EASTLEY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/16
I said more than 1 times. From last week on JTIME Li told me VSF is open again. He had information from a speech witch CEO from VSF.
But hey, you can wait 3 more months.

I have already placed an order 3/4 weeks back with trusty. So will wait till he can get it in his hands.

seafoam

20/9/09
Email from Josh at PC:

Noob was arrested..

XF/VSF is wanted by authorities..

Both are not operating at this time sir.

Please consider other makers watches

Reactions: Jayalvin777

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Well then 2 possibilities:

a) Li from JTIME told be bullshit
b) Things change every few days at the moment

Nothing else.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Well then 2 possibilities:

a) Li from JTIME told be bullshit
b) Things change every few days at the moment

Nothing else.
I vote for (b). Tony (Asian7750) told me two weeks ago also, VSF will probalbly open the next week. Last week he wrote, it can take longer... maybee much longer. So everything seems to be highly speculative at this moment. All we can do is wait... and maybee use the time for modding-projects or take a look at the M2M-Section.

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Agree with above statement, Andrew told me end of last week, another week or two minimum before placing a new order.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Yeah I also doubt Li is telling BS.
In the end they all wanna make business and hold customers. Things will get better

GreatWhite

26/2/21
Oh, and anyone who thinks that was harsh, read back thru his posts over the last couple of years, still think it was hard? I'll show you some of the PMs from this dick staff have had to deal with.
he's a self opinionated twat and now he can be someone else's.

No totally fair. His replies were always snarky and condescending.

JohnLukeNY

Patron
17/12/20
US
Yeah I also doubt Li is telling BS.
In the end they all wanna make business and hold customers. Things will get better

Li isn’t bullshitting. As I had written earlier today, last night he told me he doesn’t know when VSF will reopen.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Li isn’t bullshitting. As I had written earlier today, last night he told me he doesn’t know when VSF will reopen.

On May 2, 18:34 European Timezone, Li written me:

"Yes I can get a VSF Omega..... now, VSF will be back working again in next week, just confirmed with its managar around 1 hour ago".

Should already be open....

GreatWhite

26/2/21
Bad news. Makes sense Noob and VSF would be the top targets I suppose. Best start saving for gen.

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
Today I got a refund from Andrew because he doesn’t know when vsf will come back...

sad story for my request of sub no date, hope in future good times

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Bad news. Makes sense Noob and VSF would be the top targets I suppose. Best start saving for gen.

This won't be surprising as both Noob and VSF created most of the shocking waves from the reviews made by the dealers over YouTube and Yukou.