• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

aakish77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/21
Has anyone heard anything about Noob? Perhaps a timeline of when they’ll return to work or what their situation is? Have my eye on a noob LMPO and Panerai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just received an email from TD that Noob is still close for the time being after the raids and there's no news as to when they'll be opening again for business.

Reactions: JonathanLing91

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
agree totaly, can we go back to topic? any news about the raids?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

By nature of the rep business is always hard to get specific estimates of when everything will go back to normal. My advice is ask your td, keep an eye open of what people are saying and getting. To whatever estimate your td gives you add 3 to 4 weeks to that. Then ask yourself if you're patient enough to wait, if not then just wait until the fsctories catch up with the backlog of orders they currently have and things get back to normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: C Master

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
Oh, and anyone who thinks that was harsh, read back thru his posts over the last couple of years, still think it was hard? I'll show you some of the PMs from this dick staff have had to deal with.
he's a self opinionated twat and now he can be someone else's.

Your house your rules!! Pretty simple really.

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
Any info I see on replicas I cross reference to RWI, its the Wikipedia of the repgame. Great reliable source of info, thanks guys

Reactions: Jayalvin777

KaMon

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/4/21
Arf still open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JYK52800

Known Member
22/1/20
California
Yup, just placed an order with Sead for an ARF Seadweller today so it looked they're back in business.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
Ehm.....yes?

Ever heard of services you can use for free. But if you get the Pro Version, its without ads:D

And the discount on noob factory tours when you show them your membership card at checkin.

And the factory parties. Those incredible parties that 98% of us goto.

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
And sweet&sour for free all you can eat! the vegetables are sliced like like small "N"'s... i love that marketing gag every year!

I think you've got it confused with the ZF party. Try turning the little vegetable slices over and you'll see it's a Zed, not an N :eek: The ZF party is still on, but you have to know the password.

Reactions: Ams55557 and mrln

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Happy for you mate. I am going to wait and see what happened with VSF. Hopefully we will have some good news.

Enjoy your watch.

I said more than 1 times. From last week on JTIME Li told me VSF is open again. He had information from a speech witch CEO from VSF.
But hey, you can wait 3 more months.

JohnLukeNY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
17/12/20
US
I said more than 1 times. From last week on JTIME Li told me VSF is open again. He had information from a speech witch CEO from VSF.
But hey, you can wait 3 more months.

just got an email from Li, he doesn’t know when VSF will reopen. He seems confident they will reopen, but not when that will happen.
He’s also very unsure about the future of V6F.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Whats happening with the raids. Would you say its still not recommended to buy from China yet?

If the dealer says they can get it than go for it. Just make sure you ask via email first and ask specifically how long they think it will take to get in their hands.

Reactions: leo6929 and Lariram