• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

bob60

Horology Curious
17/3/16
Ordered a gmt from time on 9th April approved on 23rd posted yesterday will let you know when it arrives

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20
VS sub is the new TC :hehehe:

not that far from reality...

I have three vsf subs, i was thinking of selling one ... but given the situation, I don't know if I will...

d.brocke

I'm Pretty Popular
One thing is for sure, there will be a long silence in the rep market both for the TD's and factories. This time the raids are serious, the Chinese govt has to show to the world they are following the intellectual rights.
For the first time in my 15 years of dealing with PT suggesting a refund on my order, which means even they don't even see the situation will resolved within shortly as in the past.
Can't understand why some of those resellers are still uploading rep watch reviews on youtube though, which I think is a very stupid thing to do now.

IMO it's "always" been a rather stupid thing to do.
The underlying heat has always been present: that's simply the nature of the industry.
It's also my opinion that the vast majority of the publications, advertisements, side by side comparisons, etc that's spreading around on all formats of social media is what brings the unwanted attention.
It's bring the heat.

d.brocke

I'm Pretty Popular
I did

You don't have to take me for full, I don't care :) Of course, I don't mean it the way you interpret it. But everything is (!) A rumor, whether it is the regional police behind it, a larger organ of the Chinese government, or the paid counterfeit police officers (or whatever they are called) from the original manufacturers. In any case, if the customs pass your data on to a manufacturer, then some Chinese authority or institution will do the same. So you could simply minimize the risk of a raid on a TD by not feeding the forum (which is public) with information that is based on rumors and which could possibly harm TDs.

Everyone as he wants in the end.

Oh, you mean like you're doing now ?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Today's Update from Maj Williams on reddit

All factories and TDs will be slowed down or shut down completely from May 1-5 for Chinese Labor Day Holiday.

Some more updates on who is closed and open right now. Thank you to Jtime, Dr. Time and Mirotime for their help with this information.

Still closed:
  • VSF/V6F/XF
  • Noob
  • VRF (unconfirmed, but assume so at this point)
Open:
  • BP/GMF
  • ZF
  • GF
  • JF/ARF, limited stock
  • OMF/JHF
  • ZZF/Clean Factory
  • 3KF
  • MKS/MKF
  • DJF/KOR
  • AF
  • K11F
  • JJF
  • Others
Please post below if you hear differently!

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/com...ctories_still/

Last edited:

manuelmay

6/12/18
While I was choosing a new watch, cause vsf was out of stock, Andrew saied that OMF is closed

stepanok

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/13
Today's Update from Maj Williams on reddit

All factories and TDs will be slowed down or shut down completely from May 1-5 for Chinese Labor Day Holiday.

Some more updates on who is closed and open right now. Thank you to Jtime, Dr. Time and Mirotime for their help with this information.

Still closed:
  • VSF/V6F/XF
  • Noob
  • VRF (unconfirmed, but assume so at this point)
Open:
  • BP/GMF
  • ZF
  • GF
  • JF/ARF, limited stock
  • OMF/JHF
  • ZZF/Clean Factory
  • 3KF
  • MKS/MKF
  • DJF/KOR
  • AF
  • K11F
  • JJF
  • Others
Please post below if you hear differently!

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/com...ctories_still/

So people on reddit know which factories are Back in business but the Chinese authorities don't.............

Goldenboy74

Known Member
21/4/21
I also have a pending order, rumors say that if something else does not happen, after Labor Day they should all be open ... let's hope
We'll see...