• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

Eatdirtfartdust

Known Member
17/4/19
STL. MO USA
I was not so lucky. I approved a watch that was to get shipped out the next day. About a week later I ask about it and was told my watch was lost while moving offices because of the raids. So now I have to wait for that factory to get back up and send the dealer another watch.
I'm not real optimistic that this is going to happen quick. Or that I can still get the same watch from the same factory (VSF) that I wanted.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Those who got the message from PT «lost the watch while moving» is very odd imo... hope they clear things up.

They might start producing next month but I hope they stop using social media for promoting...

centrum

27/7/14
K11F is open. I ordered their Tank Solo recently. Be patient guys and you will be rewarded with replica watches.

ZMCoupe

Known Member
Certified
5/3/21
That’s good news! Hopefully we see more confirmations of new watches and QC’s moving.

I ordered another VSF only a few days ago because I thought they were untouched after the last round of raids and were just laying low.

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
I'm waiting for for two pieces, first one ordered in end of January. Hope my td will receive a good specimen that I can approve soon.

Reactions: OJAIII

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
There is no point for speculating. I trust none of the rep factories (TD's too) are dare to move for the rest of April.
Will wait and see how the situation goes in May before they will resume operations.
With the severe raids on the parts suppliers this time, the upcoming quality standard from those renowned makers (VSF, XF, ZF.....?) will be a major concern, just my own thoughts.

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
New Raid

cb935020b02fe6151bd531f8aeea9c9d.png

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk