• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 116610 - just ordered.

Felics00

Horology Curious
3/12/18
Hi guys,

Im pretty new to posting on this forum although I have been lurking around here for a while.

I've just ordered my VSF from Puretime and received some QC pics. Although I have a rough idea of what to look for I'm by no means any sort of authroity on the matter.

Can anyone give me a guide or comment on the pics attached?

A few issues I've spotted - am I being pendantic
  1. Rehaut around 2-3 and 5-6 hands has poor spacing. The "R and "O are close together compared to the others.
  2. The large hand seems to have some scratches on it or is bent from one of the pictures.
  3. The clasp looks passable to me and no major issues.+

ZX4tOj.jpg

ZX46uv.jpg

ZX4rj1.jpg

ZX4Bd4.jpg

ZX4pWc.jpg

ZX4QJI.jpg

ZX4ClX.jpg

ZX4d6p.jpg

ZX4kv5.jpg

ZX4X2b.jpg

ZX44jF.jpg

Last edited:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Yes, you are being too pedantic, IMO. There are no scratches, and the hand isn't bent. It's lighting/reflections.

The rehaut wouldn't bother me, but I'm constantly amazed at the levels of pedantry that are condoned/accepted. Each to their own, I guess.

"The clasp looks passable to me and no major issues" is not an issue.

Reject this one, and you may get the same again - but maybe the next one will have lousy DW centring and a wonky hour marker.

Last edited:

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
Nothing wrong with this

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Felics00

Horology Curious
3/12/18
I think there has been some discussion on the Rehaut more generally on the VSF and that there may be a new stealth upgrade but I dont know if that really is the case as so many people are still getting the old rehaut with crooked engravings?

Felics00

Horology Curious
3/12/18
Yes, you are being too pedantic, IMO. There are no scratches, and the hand isn't bent. It's lighting/reflections.

The rehaut wouldn't bother me, but I'm constantly amazed at the levels of pedantry that are condoned/accepted. Each to their own, I guess.

"The clasp looks passable to me and no major issues" is not an issue.

Reject this one, and you may get the same again - but maybe the next one will have lousy DW centring and a wonky hour marker.

Its just that I feel the Rehaut is particularly bad on this one.