• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

4PX lost my order from Marvellous Replica !! What should I do??

WilliamLawrenceLee

The Altar Boy
26/10/19
Hi Folks,

I recently ordered a watch from our TD Marvellous Replica.

He insisted to ship the item via 4PX by saying that other shipping companies, such as EMS, DHL, won't handle reps anymore. I knew it was incorrect because I just got my VS Sub 3135 via EMS delivered to Sydney for less than a week. I am pretty sure the main purpose of using 4PX is cost saving. And I was not quite comfortable with it because the previous dealing with 4PX was not smooth. delay delivery, not updating the tracking info and etc.

but anyway, long story short. The item landed in Sydney safely and picked up at warehouse ready for delivery on 27th Jan as per tracking. Since then, i have been waiting and checking the mail box 2 times a day. From last week I became anxious about it, coz it took so long. Then I started contacting the local courier, called PF Logistics(not StarTrack or Aramex). They kept on saying there is no update until yesterday I became more agreesive and cranky. Here is the email from them this morning telling the parcel is lost !!!

what a bunch of idiot! I order this watch for my birthday. And Marvellous Replica only said it is CNY no one works and stop replying my message.

This 4PX is so unreliable and irresponsible ! The dealer charge us standard shipping cost (EMS for example) but choose cheap courier to make their extra penny! But it jeopardizes our orders safety and certainty. It's like you booked and paid an AMG via Uber black, but there comes a Hyundai

I think we may have to start refusing dealers to ship our orders via 4PX. otherwise I am sure my case won't be the last !

As i am still a noob in dealing with TDs, so what I should do at this stage ? Do I request a refund? as the watch is a very rare one, it's discontinued from the factory. so I won't be able to get a exact replacement.

SirKhqv.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

ooORKtK.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Updog

18/7/19
Just relax big fella. 4PX is pretty hopeless with delivering stuff - odd for a delivery company I know! They "lost" my home office setup for 4 weeks before they miraculously found it and sent it across.
TD's are on CNY right now - send your TD an email about what has happened - wait until after CNY for a reply and with a bit of luck 4PX will find the package between now and then.

WilliamLawrenceLee

The Altar Boy
26/10/19
Just relax big fella. 4PX is pretty hopeless with delivering stuff - odd for a delivery company I know! They "lost" my home office setup for 4 weeks before they miraculously found it and sent it across.
TD's are on CNY right now - send your TD an email about what has happened - wait until after CNY for a reply and with a bit of luck 4PX will find the package between now and then.

thanks man. I feel a little bit better now. so sad there is no much can be done now.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
TDs are using 4Px not for cost savings but DHL/FedEx is going through a lot more random customs check to avoid medical supplies scamming. China is shipping a lot of such goods because of the pandemic. I live in US, have received 5 packages via 4Px. Wait until CNY and then let TD handle it. I am sure they will work with you.

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Yeah...wait until CNY is over, contact MR, send him the documentation you have and he'll likely fix things for you. In the interim, you may get a surprise, and 4PX might find your item. Hope it all works out for you!