• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What’s the one Rep you wish existed?

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
I want an RM011 with gen size and clone movement or an 055 with a clone movement.
Ooooooor a Greubel Forsey GMT Black, which is completely insane.

Either way there's approximately a 0.6% chance this will happen but that's what this thread is for!

GOBsNotOnBoard

Looking Around
6/2/21
I have a gen Speedy and I’m amazed that it’s not been mastered. It’s not the most complicated looking watch.

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
It’s not the most complicated looking watch.

What's keeping the speedy safe is the sub dial spacing, no rep movement has it correct (if I'm not wrong) but speedy is an accessible watch (most of the variants at least). Anyway I would not buy a rep speedy myself, most variants of this watch are pretty easy accessible at reasonable price...

this is what i would like to se:

GOBsNotOnBoard

Looking Around
6/2/21
What's keeping the speedy safe is the sub dial spacing, no rep movement has it correct (if I'm not wrong) but speedy is an accessible watch (most of the variants at least). Anyway I would not buy a rep speedy myself, most variants of this watch are pretty easy accessible at reasonable price...

this is what i would like to se:

I never thought of that but now that you mention it that makes complete sense.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
How about this absolute miracle by Ferdinand Berthoud... :love:

ZpwQPb.jpg

ZpwBoi.jpg

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
Man everyone asking again for a speedmaster with correct subdials, OMF its getting it really close, we need either noob cloning the 321/861 movement or again, dropping a 23j movement NOT FUNCTIONAL chrono with freezed subhands just like the did with those JF daytonas that came with the right thickness and high quality dials with the right subdials spacing.

here are the ones i'd like to see repped:

-Speedmaster 105.022-65 (The one landing at the moon it fucking deserves to be repped or the regular moonwatch but CORRECT dial)
-1016 Explorer (The one going to conquer the Everst fucking top) with a TRUE gen specs case and BEZEL high quality dial
-Patel 3940 Because its my own personal grail and not complicated patek were ever repped

ZC29Mo.jpg

ZC28oP.jpg

ZC211k.jpg

ZC2t0S.jpg

ZC2ngJ.jpg

ZC2rTW.jpg

HG 2000

Supporter
22/7/20
+1 for Any AP concept
+1 for Speedy

I’d also like to see a skeleton Calatrava

Last edited:

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'd love to see a clone lwo movement in a AP ROO so we can get a more genuine like thickness, date window placement and pusher placement (and a more reliable movement)

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Please pretty please gimme a proper Speedmaster Professional:

aldrin_speedmaster-watch_s.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jackflash