• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Problems to buy from Europe with Credits Card in China!!

Jochy68

MULTI ACCOUNT
1/11/17
I am a client of Santander Bank an i tríed to buy as usual in a Réplica Watch Dealer and i couldn’t . Calling to the bank they told me there is a new legislation in Europe that doesn’t allow to buy with Crédit Card if the company wich sells it is not in the Security Protocol. Is it also happen to anyone?

HootschiGootschi

„105 OR 1=1“
Patron
Certified
6/2/19
HG in da house
Yep....
Payment got blocked from Credit Card fraud prevention.
(usually a good thing!)

Today i make use of Revolut (where you can get a MasterCard too) for such things.

It’s prepaid, gives you another bank account plus a MasterCard and has mostly much better exchange rates

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Simple answer: Don't use a credit card. You're asking for trouble - there are numerous posts on the forums recounting stories of mysterious amounts being charged to cards after they've been used for rep purchases. It's not the TDs who are doing this, it's the "middle man" companies that handle the credit card payments.

There are plenty of alternative ways to pay, check with your TD and opt for another method.

Last edited:

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
I am a client of Santander Bank an i tríed to buy as usual in a Réplica Watch Dealer and i couldn’t . Calling to the bank they told me there is a new legislation in Europe that doesn’t allow to buy with Crédit Card if the company wich sells it is not in the Security Protocol. Is it also happen to anyone?

Don't use a credit card for a Replica purchase which shall be easy for flagging. There are two ways you can pay for anything you want from a TD listed here on RWI

1. If you are a good old boring Person: Use Western Union

2. If you are a Tech Savvy ones: Use Bitcoin / USDT ( TDs love this option and shall give you a 5% discount on the total amount )

3. Once you do start a good relationship with a TD, then they could accept PayPal from you.

Hope this helps.

Jochy68

MULTI ACCOUNT
1/11/17
Thanks to all !! I will use other options to pay. Thanks!