• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC vsf 126610 new submariner EXTREME

I don't have the expertise of many here but I don't see any flaws per se that QC photos might show. QC photos can only tell so much and as for the finer points in comparison to a gen I'm not your man. Personally if I received those QC photos from my trusted dealer I'd approve them mainly because I trust my trusted dealer. Is your dealer listed here as a Trusted Dealer? Also if you could get an opinion fromStorm069 it might help you. You could try a PM to him ask him to look.

Reactions: Storm.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I don't have the expertise of many here but I don't see any flaws per se that QC photos might show. QC photos can only tell so much and as for the finer points in comparison to a gen I'm not your man. Personally if I received those QC photos from my trusted dealer I'd approve them mainly because I trust my trusted dealer. Is your dealer listed here as a Trusted Dealer? Also if you could get an opinion fromStorm069 it might help you. You could try a PM to him ask him to look.

It's a noob.

tictoc21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/07
The watch is not a VSF 126610, it has a i26610 dial but the case is for a 116610. I'm not sure who manufactured it but it's not a VSF, it looks like a hurry up model that came out within days of Rolex's release of their new ceramic sub.

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
T1G is the bracelet code in the video on Trusty Time's site for the ROF Rolex GMT II. I just so happened to be watching that video, saw the code, and remembered this thread. Not sure if this helps at all. And as stated above, that case is a 116610 case. The lugs are twice as wide as they should be and the bracelet is probably the 20mm bracelet instead of the 21mm it should be.

Reactions: Dferreira

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
It’s not a vsf or noob. It’s that crap one that uses the 116610 case but is still expensive. ‘Small factory’ or something...

Reactions: stufuse

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
It looks like the first EWF 126610 with the wrong Case from the first batch.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Reactions: stufuse

Dferreira

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/18
I know everyone is kinda hazing you, but I gotta be honest and say that the case is entirely wrong. That’s not a VSF submariner at all. Did you buy it from a TD or from a non-TD?