• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC vsf 126610 new submariner EXTREME

Chickenhasse

Horology Curious
12/1/21
Hey everyone! i need som genuin help with this QC pictures. I bought this watch as a gift for a friend and not for me.

I already post it on reddit for som help and they went nuts over how bad this watch was made. Thougth it was a little extreme myself but att the same time have i no idea.

got recommended this site and that people here really know what they talking about. So my question now is if you guys here could help make it clear for me if this actually is so shitty or its fine.

Hope this is a legit reason to post QC pictures here.

Thanks!

Steenkoud

Horology Curious
3/1/21
You’re not allowed to post QC pics, read the rules before you post.

Chickenhasse

Horology Curious
12/1/21
You’re not allowed to post QC pics, read the rules before you post.

So unnessesary of you.

Ofcoure ive read it. Have u? if im not wrong it says its okay to post QC if there is a specific detail you need help to figure out and in this case its the whole damn watch for me haha.

Why dont reach out a helping hand instead?

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
This watch has serious issues with Factory Authorised Plastic Stickers (FAPS), that shall affect the integrity of your watch while shipping...

Reactions: YellowFin

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
So unnessesary of you.

Ofcoure ive read it. Have u? if im not wrong it says its okay to post QC if there is a specific detail you need help to figure out and in this case its the whole damn watch for me haha.

Why dont reach out a helping hand instead?

Actually, if you have specific concerns about your QC, ask it here (e.g. Is my bezel misaligned, etc).

What did the reddit experts say were wrong with your watch? The only thing I can see from "QC" perspective is the DW being slightly misaligned vertically (probably not big enough of a QC issue to reject though).

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Sweet Jesus! What a corroded piece of crap!

ZrRDQk.jpg

Chickenhasse

Horology Curious
12/1/21
Actually, if you have specific concerns about your QC, ask it here (e.g. Is my bezel misaligned, etc).

What did the reddit experts say were wrong with your watch? The only thing I can see from "QC" perspective is the DW being slightly misaligned vertically (probably not big enough of a QC issue to reject though).

absolutely but i really know nothing about watches so i was acually concern over the whole watch.

Sure, quote two of the comments below.

"What on earth is this watch? Looks like a 40mm 116610L(x) with mixed face/bezel instead of the newer 126610 case with thinner lugs. Bracelet code isn´t VSF either as far as i know."

"Yea something is disturbingly wrong with this... Hopefully you didn´t pay the price of a legit VSF"

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Watch look like a chickens ass, It’s a rep enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
THAT'S the attitude. Thanks for your contribution, I was all sweaty after my in-depth analysis.

We could perhaps look into more details by placing the watch inside a 2000°C furnace for 10 minutes, followed by an X-ray microscopic pictures for Top notch analysis.. Well, we have to get paid for that level of QC...

Reactions: YellowFin

De Kev

Known Member
18/1/15
EU
Come on, man! That's just a bunch of pointless lines. :cool:

Haha. Jup your probably right. Please send me your blueprint, I will use that one on my next QC!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
Hey everyone! i need som genuin help with this QC pictures. I bought this watch as a gift for a friend and not for me.

I already post it on reddit for som help and they went nuts over how bad this watch was made. Thougth it was a little extreme myself but att the same time have i no idea.

got recommended this site and that people here really know what they talking about. So my question now is if you guys here could help make it clear for me if this actually is so shitty or its fine.

Hope this is a legit reason to post QC pictures here.

Thanks!

That's not a VSF126610!????

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
What is that thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teenyweeny

29/11/17
Reject this piece of shit, the glove is dirty and cheap