QC vsf 126610 new submariner EXTREME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by De Kev View Post

LOL! I just love it when people draw those spiderwebby things on pictures that where taken at an angle.

Come on, man! That's just a bunch of pointless lines.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post

Come on, man! That's just a bunch of pointless lines.
      Haha. Jup your probably right. Please send me your blueprint, I will use that one on my next QC!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chickenhasse View Post
        Hey everyone! i need som genuin help with this QC pictures. I bought this watch as a gift for a friend and not for me.

I already post it on reddit for som help and they went nuts over how bad this watch was made. Thougth it was a little extreme myself but att the same time have i no idea.

got recommended this site and that people here really know what they talking about. So my question now is if you guys here could help make it clear for me if this actually is so shitty or its fine.

Hope this is a legit reason to post QC pictures here.

Thanks!

That's not a VSF126610!????

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

RG Tribal

Comment

What is that thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Reject this piece of shit, the glove is dirty and cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't have the expertise of many here but I don't see any flaws per se that QC photos might show. QC photos can only tell so much and as for the finer points in comparison to a gen I'm not your man. Personally if I received those QC photos from my trusted dealer I'd approve them mainly because I trust my trusted dealer. Is your dealer listed here as a Trusted Dealer? Also if you could get an opinion fromStorm069 it might help you. You could try a PM to him ask him to look.
              What one person receives without working, another person must work without receiving.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadster View Post
                I don't have the expertise of many here but I don't see any flaws per se that QC photos might show. QC photos can only tell so much and as for the finer points in comparison to a gen I'm not your man. Personally if I received those QC photos from my trusted dealer I'd approve them mainly because I trust my trusted dealer. Is your dealer listed here as a Trusted Dealer? Also if you could get an opinion fromStorm069 it might help you. You could try a PM to him ask him to look.
                It's a noob.

Comment

The watch is not a VSF 126610, it has a i26610 dial but the case is for a 116610. I'm not sure who manufactured it but it's not a VSF, it looks like a hurry up model that came out within days of Rolex's release of their new ceramic sub.

Comment

T1G is the bracelet code in the video on Trusty Time's site for the ROF Rolex GMT II. I just so happened to be watching that video, saw the code, and remembered this thread. Not sure if this helps at all. And as stated above, that case is a 116610 case. The lugs are twice as wide as they should be and the bracelet is probably the 20mm bracelet instead of the 21mm it should be.

Comment

I can actually confirm that this is not Noob.

Noob case in real life :

Comment

It’s not a vsf or noob. It’s that crap one that uses the 116610 case but is still expensive. ‘Small factory’ or something...

Comment

It looks like the first EWF 126610 with the wrong Case from the first batch.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

RG Tribal

Comment

I know everyone is kinda hazing you, but I gotta be honest and say that the case is entirely wrong. That’s not a VSF submariner at all. Did you buy it from a TD or from a non-TD?

Comment

Working...
                            X