• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is it True Factories are closed for CNY and also some got raided? PureTime Send email.

Peppe241

Horology Curious
1/1/21
Palermo, Italy
In Japan, heart surgeon. Number one. Steady hand. One day, yakuza boss need new heart. I do operation. But mistake! Yakuza boss die! Yakuza very mad!
I hide fishing boat, come to America.
No English, no food, no money. Darryl give me job. Now I have house, American car and new woman. Darryl save life.
My big secret. I kill yakuza boss on purpose. I good surgeon.
The best!

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
Well this thread made my day lol
Best one in ages.
Brain surgeons do tend to know the difference between “there” and “their”
Busted! :))

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I don't think all the TD are like that, only handful are playing games. They have too many watches listed on there websites with no inventory. Most of the watches are probably not even in production. They just show it to get web traffic, Once you select a watch and send a payment, shit hits the fan. You will get an email "Sorry we are out of stock" can you take another watch. Now you are screwed. So people here taking sides should shut up.

LOL that's exactly what they do, and it's known, if you don't care about learning all this info it's on you. It's known that they have no inventory, it's known that most of the watches are not in production, it's also common knowledge that you have to send an email BEFORE sending the payment LMAO

Reactions: rj999

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Listen you Cosa Nostra where ever that place is at, in USA things don't work like that. May be that is why no one knows your country because fraud is a routine of life. So before you call me idiot, I can do your brain surgery precise to a nerve level, so shut up dumb ass.
You are a gigantic prick. I can't imagine people will want to buy any of your gaytonas when you decide to sell them.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
RWI Thread of the week

27-B53-B86-7-C3-C-4530-9-F0-A-391-C41172-BE0.jpg

Reactions: rj999

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Brain surgeons do tend to know the difference between “there” and “their”
Busted! :))

But, but how can you doubt him, "precise to a nerve level" sounds so much like doctor speak and he said so, on the internet! :D

Wait . . .

"precise to a nerve level" isn't even good English let alone making sense medically. Of all the occupations he could have chosen to BS about why on earth would he choose brain surgery?

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Listen President sleepy Joe, I placed order in early Jan, first it was in stock, then not in stock, Then CNY and factory raided. I need to just make sure, I didn't get screwed. You don't need to be watch dog for PureTime,

This happens every CNY. Take some time and be patient. Read or search for Chinese New year. You will probably laugh at yourself later.

proxyserv

29/3/12
OK KING JACKASS, When you send thousand dollars and not know what the outcome is, people do get nervous. I don't need your smart ass comments. SHUT UP

Tightly wound little fella ain't ya.

It's best not to overreact, when you buy a rep watch from someone trading on the internet patience is needed.

Let life continue as normal, when your watches arrive you'll no doubt sing the TDs praises.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/19
And Proxyserv is here...

Time to make some popcorn.

(And remember to never cheat or lie on RWI)

Reactions: Natas78

thorne

16600 FTW
8/3/10
Sling City
Tightly wound little fella ain't ya.

It's best not to overreact, when you buy a rep watch from someone trading on the internet patience is needed.

Let life continue as normal, when your watches arrive you'll no doubt sing the TDs praises.

jk130 I’d pay close attention to proxyserv here....

This is one dude you do NOT want to get on the wrong side of. And clearly you’re already there.

Reactions: Ecy