• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

D H Gate - Air King Bargain

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
that better pic makes ALL the difference!! It looks like its worth 100 bucks now! LOL

AND here is your pic, adjusted so it looks more positive.. :)

Reactions: Roadster

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Making a D H Gate purchase is rolling the dice. At $75.00 and free shipping I have no complaints with this Air King. 40mm, 2813. I decided on the purchase as a bit of a lark figuring there wasn't a lot to lose but the result is pretty pleasing. I'm surprised at the overall quality - it's never going to be confused with a gen but considering the low cost - what the heck.

Should anyone be interested PM for the link

I'm glad you are happy with the watch vs what you paid for it. Not sure how this thread got so far off course. I thought you were explicitly clear it's got it's share of flaws, and you didn't expect it to be confused with a genuine. Enjoy it!

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
True, you can wear pink pants with yellow flower design if you like... and add a purple leopard pattern shirt and mismatched shoes while at it. But should someone?

If the watch looks crappie from 2 feet away, how is it gonna look good to you when you handle it and look closely like we do with our watches....

I dont know I would be able handle, look closely to a poor quality watch and caress it and kiss it good night... on a serious note, i may be better off without my glasses sometimes.

Ps. Sorry, didn’t realise you’re the fashion police.

Sshhh! PM me a link to that shirt man. lol. Gonna wear it with my ali-express H belt and hold an LV wallet in my right hand all night....every man should.

There is a seller in one of the FB groups that you have just described perfectly, he's a big lad and I honestly thought it was a pic in a meme group and made a joke about the invisible carpets he was carrying. I'm still jumpy when the gate rattles....

Reactions: mech500

alexcast

23/6/19
Ingot the same one from dh for over 3 years now and works fine, looks fine waterproofed and all I can say naught be the same any td sells

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk