• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch QC from Lucy

forby94

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/20
New York City
Good morning or evening gentlemen,

I just received my QC pics from Lucy and wanted to get your opinions on them. Also, if there are any additional questions I should ask in terms of the integrity and construction of watch. For example: can she waterproof?

QC pictures removed by Staff.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
You need to read the rules on QC pics. This thread will get nuke soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Yeah definitely read the rules on QC.

This is VSF yeah? I don't see anything alarming in the Pic. Rehaut looks better than mine as well.

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Yea it’s from VSF. There latest and greatest

Just an FYI, you are not allowed to post QC pics for a general overall review on RWI other than specific concerns you have about certain areas.

With that said, (as I already commented above) I don't see anything alarmingly concerning. VSF is a great choice. I love mine.

forby94

27/12/20
New York City
What does the 11 sticker and boldness have to do with the watch? The creme color on the triangle thing at 12 o clock where the pearl sits does seem off.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
What does the 11 sticker and boldness have to do with the watch?
The positioning of the Factory Authorized Plastic Stickers (FAPS) is critical to ensuring the material integrity of your watch. If any of this plastic is in the wrong place, it can result in serious damage to your watch in transit, leading to issues such as bent lugs and detached rehaut. Poorly printed stickers can indicate that non-FAPS plastic stickers have been used, increasing the danger.

forby94

27/12/20
New York City
So to understand this correctly; the plastic stickers actually compromise the integrity of the watch craftsmenship?

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
So to understand this correctly; the plastic stickers actually compromise the integrity of the watch craftsmenship?

Misaligned FAPS isn't what you want to see on your QC.!!

Reactions: Bill_C

reppy

Renowned Member
14/1/17

no. they are messing with you because you posted QC pictures like a dumbass.