Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Jacob and Co Reps? Expensive Trash or decent tourbillons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Jacob and Co Reps? Expensive Trash or decent tourbillons?

Saw these on IG. The real watch has a 16 cylinder engine in it which of course the rep won’t have but I’m wondering if its a real tourbillon? Maybe this is just a dhgate cheapie?

Those are gen pics if I'm not mistaken and legendetawatch is a massive scammer absolutely not trustworthy

Comment

Trust me I will never buy from a non TD! I only follow them to see the new releases and stuff on their story. I believe that is a rep though because the “pistons” seem to be made of plastic in the screenshots. Also some of the colors seem to be fantasy.

Comment

Thanks to Tim at Watchfinder for giving me info on this watch. Its basically an overpriced dhgate shitter. It doesn’t have a tourbillon. Everything is made of cheap plastic. For $500 lol. I guess us Jacob and Co fans have to keep waiting for quality reps, if they’ll ever arrive at all.

Comment

Originally posted by CarmeloAnthony View Post
          Thanks to Tim at Watchfinder for giving me info on this watch. Its basically an overpriced dhgate shitter. It doesn’t have a tourbillon. Everything is made of cheap plastic. For $500 lol. I guess us Jacob and Co fans have to keep waiting for quality reps, if they’ll ever arrive at all.
          Lol die you seriously write to watchfinder about stuff you can see in the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Storm069 View Post

Lol die you seriously write to watchfinder about stuff you can see in the picture?
            I would’ve still bought it if it was a tourbillon. Jacob is my favorite brand. I really just wanted to know the movement and the price. But sigh its just some miyota.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm069 View Post

No issue here, he did a good service to the community at the same time and could have been the happy first RWI customer to review this piece for us. Big thanks to CarmeloAnthony for going fishing for info !

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post
                Those are gen pics if I'm not mistaken

Hope this helps.
                Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post

Hope this helps.
                  It help me to decide to throw you in the brig ... at one point ...

Comment

Working...
                  X