• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

hello guys advice needed!

Gildabah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/17
my order finally in my country . #100215505
daytona 116508 from puretime
shipped by aramex and now got a message from them
"shipment held for customs clearance-commercial invoice required"
what should i do?
Has anyone experienced this before? what is the process? I spoke to puretime and said they check with the shipping company,
and they have not answered my email for 5 days.

Should I start worrying? thank you all!

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
They want an invoice justifying the content of the package, they probably want to see if they need tax collecting on a high value item

Send another email to the TD to ask for directions

Reactions: d4v3

Gildabah

5/10/17
They want an invoice justifying the content of the package, they probably want to see if they need tax collecting on a high value item

Send another email to the TD to ask for directions

i know... TD not answer.
ill try again

focus66

19/8/12
Judging by the hebrew characters in your second post, i assume you are from israel. Do you have any knowledge about the general customs and import regulations of your country? How do they handle discovered cases of private importation of counterfeit goods for personal use? I dont remember ever reading something about israel. Maybe search the internet in your native language for comparable cases. You need to make sure the importation of fakes is not considered a criminal offence BEFORE reacting and submitting any proof of payment. If you could face problems for ordering fakes, you better dont react at all.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Do you have any knowledge about the general customs and import regulations of your country? How do they handle discovered cases of private importation of counterfeit goods for personal use?

They want an invoice for everything, but they really do not care what's inside the package - drugs, guns, counterfeit goods, small children, everything gets through.

Gildabah ask the TD to supply a commercial invoice, but not for a small amount like $20, that just makes it look suspicious.

Gildabah

5/10/17
They want an invoice for everything, but they really do not care what's inside the package - drugs, guns, counterfeit goods, small children, everything gets through.

Gildabah ask the TD to supply a commercial invoice, but not for a small amount like $20, that just makes it look suspicious.

thank you for replay
This is what I asked them to supply me, puretime say they will talk to the shipping company to get an invoice which does not seem so logical to me, they are my supplier do not? I need an invoice for the product not the shipping, hope they understand me, they are not supposed to take care of it in the first place?

I'm sure I'm not the first to have this happen to him

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Last edited:

Gildabah

5/10/17
Judging by the hebrew characters in your second post, i assume you are from israel. Do you have any knowledge about the general customs and import regulations of your country? How do they handle discovered cases of private importation of counterfeit goods for personal use? I dont remember ever reading something about israel. Maybe search the internet in your native language for comparable cases. You need to make sure the importation of fakes is not considered a criminal offence BEFORE reacting and submitting any proof of payment. If you could face problems for ordering fakes, you better dont react at all.

I know what the law is, and how to proceed,I expect from my TD that I have invested and given him full trust and invested my best money. will take care of such cases as well, all the rest is my responsibility
It's just an invoice:wtf:

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

fabs78

Looking Around
11/2/20
Gildabah
I have the exact same problem with them (Aramex Israel) which is by the way the worst company (in israel) i've ever seen.
did you solve the issue with them ??? get your package ??
i also send puretime mail to get commercial invoice and they reply me asking if the invoice should be for the watch or the package ? what's the difference i don't know ?

Gildabah

5/10/17
Gildabah
I have the exact same problem with them (Aramex Israel) which is by the way the worst company (in israel) i've ever seen.
did you solve the issue with them ??? get your package ??
i also send puretime mail to get commercial invoice and they reply me asking if the invoice should be for the watch or the package ? what's the difference i don't know ?

didnt got the package yet ana aramex not answering to mail. i think its lost

fabs78

Looking Around
11/2/20
didnt got the package yet ana aramex not answering to mail. i think its lost

Nothing disappeared or lost They do not answer emails and do not have a phone to contact them. just send them mail everyday in the end they will answer you and you will receive the package. it has already happened to me 2 weeks ago, I received the package after a month after they received it but there was a commercial invoice on the package. תשגע אותם, חב' של חאפרים