• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any word on MichaelTravis and Jason007 dhgate rep sellers?

Stax802

Supporter
Certified
14/12/20
Just curious to see if anyone has had any experience with these sellers on dhgate?
They have fair prices but is it trash or quality?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I'm sure there'll be some info on them on Reddit.

Reactions: Jammydodger79

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
If like me you "get around a bit" and also hang out over at RWG.bz, and get yourself a VIP membership, there's a top secret corner of the forum dedicated to Gate deals and dealers. Join, and all will be revealed...

Of course I'll probably get killed by the resident RWG hitman now I've revealed that. In fact, it's definitely going to happen now I've also revealed that they have a resident hitman. Damn.

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
bought omega seamaster from jason007 , no issues quality not bad for watch worth 60GBP

Gordo0220

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/19
007 is reliable you will receive a watch. Back before I found RWI I bought an Omega chronograph only to find out it wasn't a working chronograph and that a piece of one of the dial markers had fallen off and was now bouncing around in the watch. Jason only offered a discount on a new watch he told me to just buy what I wanted and he would adjust the price. Expecting a 50% discount I bought an Omega sea master for another $85 only to get a $15 discount. Sadly these watches are not with more than $40 IMO. 18 months later the watch still functions but I rarely use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Abel

Known Member
15/5/20
UK
I got an U1 explorer II from Jason in DHgate. Not bad. Neither top quality, but it was £70 or thereabouts, so it's a fair deal. Movement is a 2813, 21600, if you don't mind that. After some bad experience, these would be the only ones I'd trust on the gate.
But you shouldn't compare DHgate stuff with trusted dealers here. It's another level.

reppy

Renowned Member
14/1/17
Speaking from experience buying cheap stuff like that and also high end reps,
these sellers sell shitters, but not super shitters
if you're scared about spending hundreds of dollars on a rep, i guess it's a fine way to dip your toes in the water.
If you start to actually become interested in reps or watches though, long term, these sellers are a waste of money because you'll eventually become dissatisfied with the medium quality things you bought from them, because none of their watches would fool anybody who has any clue about what they're looking at.

Reactions: Ams55557

iang27

4/12/15
UK
I always use td’s from this forum but I was just browsing Ali Express today and came across another seller who has all the latest watches and magically they are all the same price. 0 feedback !
Ali reckon you are covered if you buy off them anyway but I’m not so sure.

V-T-R watch Store
https://a.aliexpress.com/_vWK8jX

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I have tons of Gate Reps. They are very hit and miss, of late a lot have arrived dead on arrival or work for two weeks and die. I am lucky I have a watchsmith who will revive them. From decent sellers they are decent quality but not anywhere near the higher end stuff that the TDs sell. If it is a must have avoid Ali/DHGate but if you want to try them out it is a cheap way to do it.

Reactions: GreatWhite

GreatWhite

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/2/21
I've got my first dhgate on the way soon. Just wanted a cheap and cheerful decent looking watch to wear to work, I actually just wanted a quartz one but ended up getting an automatic. So shall see if it's any good when it gets here.

Reactions: McDuck888