• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Am I buying a shit watch?? Please read/head

Luckylucky

Horology Curious
19/11/20
Hello so I’ve been looking into buying a rep, been looking around the forums for a week or so now to know abit about what’s the best reps etc.. I decided on a sub zzf v3. Then today I bumped into somone in the uk and they give me information about a super replica shop in the uk so I wouldn’t have to wait for shipment. So I’ve messaged the Instagram page asking if he has zzf v3 in stock and he said

‘China factory’s we don’t work with mate zf zzf all that crap is China made.

We make the molds in USA it’s like a 904L casing like the original

& the movement is full swiss work movement, no battery’s or timed movements like ZF & JF factory’s’

this guys trying to charge me £1300 for a super rep which I don’t mind paying if it’s better than zzf etc but to my knowledge I these factory’s made the best reps you could get your hands on???

what do you guys reckon?? Bullshit? His got a showroom in Bradford about a 5 hour drive from me will I be wasting my time.

Luckylucky

Horology Curious
19/11/20
Any help will be appreciated as I’m meant to be driving up there tomorrow (in 6 hours) thanks

Updog

18/7/19
It's garbage, you will be getting something made in china - likely from one of the main factories.
There is a reason the dealers on here earn the tag "TRUSTED"
I think one of the TD's actually has UK stock - maybe Sead? - I'm sure another member can chime in. - Once that is confirmed - send an email to that TD

Reactions: Circarama

Gordo0220

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/19
BS why would the moulds be made in the USA? Sounds sketch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Any help will be appreciated as I’m meant to be driving up there tomorrow (in 6 hours) thanks

Lol. That’s complete bullshit. He is trying to rip you off. If it’s that IG Swiss watch guy he is a liar and a thief.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Just the fact that he mentioned "batteries or timed movements" shows that he doesn't know what he's talking about, just let him be and buy from TDs

Last edited:
Reactions: Rohlex

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
Have you ever been to Bradford?

Love Rolex, Omega and Tudor.
Based in UK

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Then today I bumped into somone in the uk and they give me information about a super replica shop in the uk so I wouldn’t have to wait for shipment. So I’ve messaged the Instagram page asking if he has zzf v3 in stock and he said

& the movement is full swiss work movement, no battery’s or timed movements like ZF & JF factory’s’

this guys trying to charge me £1300 for a super rep which I don’t mind paying if it’s better than zzf etc but to my knowledge I these factory’s made the best reps you could get your hands on???

what do you guys reckon?? Bullshit? His got a showroom in Bradford about a 5 hour drive from me will I be wasting my time.

Put the crack pipe down and think it through.

He has a showroom in Bradford ?

Batteries & 'timed' movements ?

Reactions: kavorca1

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania

Sounds legit - order five for me as well! ;)

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Best case scenario: He’s selling ARF/VSF/ZZF etc at about 3 times the going rate.

Worst case scenario: You walk into his showroom in Bradford and are never seen again.

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
4658eceafe6c8b28b774d8925cbc6495.jpg

Watch out for the armed guards when you get there

Love Rolex, Omega and Tudor.
Based in UK

Circarama

Supporter
Certified
21/6/18
Sunny California
You’ll change your name to unlucky unlucky if you go to Bradford. Stick with the Trusted Dealers. Like another said, I think Sead is UK-based.

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
I love the Made in USA 904L casing, Swiss made (A mushroom manufacturing facility inside a Private banks vault in Geneva) authentic Movement and Assembled inside the black forest and stocked inside Bradford... Sounds legit to me......

Please order one for me and one for all the members here, we would love such a precious gift from Bradford :giggle:

Hello so I’ve been looking into buying a rep, been looking around the forums for a week or so now to know abit about what’s the best reps etc.. I decided on a sub zzf v3. Then today I bumped into somone in the uk and they give me information about a super replica shop in the uk so I wouldn’t have to wait for shipment. So I’ve messaged the Instagram page asking if he has zzf v3 in stock and he said

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Same bs as ‘Swiss made clones’.
In China, Guangzhou, near HK they make the best reps.

Please avoid this Bradford shop at all cost. They will take you to the back like in Pulp fiction

Rohlex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/20
@Luckylucky I think they're actually scared for the you like a mother for a child.

Plumbers get violent over the phone with me when I catch them out on BS.
can't imagine what an untrusted rep seller would be like.

Wiqoz

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/9/19
Is Bradford notorious to be dangerous ? I don't get it