• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Italian Post Europe to CONUS/Canada

Usd97

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/20
Canada
Hey guys. Hope yall are well. Just wanted to know what is the best cheap way to send a watch from Italy to Canada or the US? And has anyone gotten a watch through Italian post? It says it’s left the international Center but no updates after that. How long did it take after that? Is there a way I can track this locally like EMS updates appear on your local post? Thanks!

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
I’ve shipped many times from Italy to USA. After the “left international center” takes about a week to update. Will update once it hits the country of destination.

You can track that nr on your local post website

Usd97

24/9/20
Canada
I’ve shipped many times from Italy to USA. After the “left international center” takes about a week to update. Will update once it hits the country of destination.

You can track that nr on your local post website

Hello sir. Thanks for your response. Do you use Italian post? And once it updates do u use the same tracking to track on local post website because right now it doesn’t show anything!

Gordo0220

16/2/19
If it's shipped through regular Italian post to the USA I believe the USPS would handle the final delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk