• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bought a replica from a Trusted Dealers, 2 months ago, still no delivery

sabbia_andrea

Horology Curious
23/11/20
Hello,
I have bought a replica rolex from Toro Bravo on the 29th of September. The watch was delivered to spain on the 27th of October, after that I am waiting the delivery to my country (italy) but I haven't received any news.
Toro said me that there is issues with coronavirus in Spain so they can't ship to italy. But in 1 month i think they could have shipped it (see the screenshot).

Should I be worried ?

toro.png

Thanks

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
And you signed up for this? It appears that you bought outside the protections of the site. You ordered two months before signing up. You can ask the mods but one of the first things, what website did you order from?

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
So the tracking hasn't shifted since 27th October?

When did you communicate with TB last?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Hi Dalem,
I contacted toro bravo via his official email, as explained also on the trusted dealer section:

[email protected]
[email protected]

I haven't signed up before because unitl now everything seemed fine.

Sorry but that's not how things work here, we are not here to provide help for people that only joined because things are not going as planned

This is a forum with the added benefit of providing trusted people to which you can buy from and with which we will try our best to help if something goes wrong, but we are not a general internet help desk.

You'll have to rely on the help members of this community are willing to give you

Reactions: kavorca1

sabbia_andrea

Horology Curious
23/11/20
@Glaude: no problem, I am not expecting anything from the forum, just wanted to share my experience with you and know if someone else is in my same condition

So the tracking hasn't shifted since 27th October?

When did you communicate with TB last?

The original tracking (from china to spain) is completed with delivered status:

track.png

I have comunicated with TD few days ago and he said he is waiting for the final shipping (spain to italy). TD usually answers me without problem, but he is not making the final shipping that's the problem.

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Well, at least it is out of customs, that would have been my concern after nearly a month of no movement. You'll just have to be patient, I'd think about contacting TB again end of this week.

To answer your initial question, I don't think you should be worried.

Last edited:

sabbia_andrea

Horology Curious
23/11/20
Hello, just to update you: toro finally wrote me the new shipping from spain to my destination.
It should arrive soon now.

Thanks for your help, I will update if there are any new issues

Gordo0220

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/19
Hello, just to update you: toro finally wrote me the new shipping from spain to my destination.
It should arrive soon now.

Thanks for your help, I will update if there are any new issues

Glad to hear it is moving forward. I also don't think any of this was the TDs fault. There's a lot of logistics delays due to covid that make shipping a rep watch even more complicated than it already is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sabbia_andrea

Horology Curious
23/11/20
Hey guys, thanks for the support. After 3 months of painful waiting the watch just arrived, everything seems ok :)

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Hey guys, thanks for the support. After 3 months of painful waiting the watch just arrived, everything seems ok :)

That's great to hear. Got any pictures? :D
Congratulations and enjoy the new watch.

Last edited: